British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Joester

Forums

Can anyone tell me of any international forums. i.e. Swedish, Danish, Czech etc. etc.?

Can anyone tell me of any international forums. i.e. Swedish, Danish, Czech etc. etc.?

From what I've observed all speedway forums dealing wit match reports, team and rider news are not dual language - if that is what you mean by 'international forums' Joester.

Very frustrating - but understanable.

Ahemmm Doug!

This is not a Danish Forum even though it is written in Danish.

It is a Club-forum, primarely focussing on the club.

But I have to admmit that it is the only forum we have after Kjeld Lund sadly passed away.

Yes,i know garf.But it is the place where you can ask some questions about Danish speedway(apart from here).Plus they do have a broader agenda than just Holsted.At the moment there is a bit about next years Danish leagues.Which you are welcome to translate for us if you want :P Looks like the Superliga is going back to a 4tt format? :(

Yes,i know garf.But it is the place where you can ask some questions about Danish speedway(apart from here).Plus they do have a broader agenda than just Holsted.At the moment there is a bit about next years Danish leagues.Which you are welcome to translate for us if you want :P Looks like the Superliga is going back to a 4tt format? :(

They have not decided anything yet, and have scheduled another meeting on the 26th of September for the clubs who wants to be in the "Superliga" next year.

Deadline for "signing up" to the meeting is the 22nd of September.

Then we will se how many clubs are interested in the "Superliga".

Furthermore there are a lot about the changes in the 80Ccm and 50 Ccm leagues.

Not all clubs are interested in the changes. f.ex. Holsted will then have about 20 80 Ccm riders for two 5 man teams.

Edited by garf