British Speedway Forum
T.N.T.

British U-18's Championship

And a quiet one given that most wolves fans give it a miss.

It just so happens to be on when the play offs are on and season tickets dont cover it so im not surpised really.

This will be my first time to this meeting, looking forward to it :)

Wolves always start at 7:30. I don't see what today's weather has got to do with anything. :unsure:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen this match a few times, and it's been good value in the past. I really don't know anything about most of these guys, but Lewis has got to be a clear fave to take the win. He can't gate to save his life though so it should be good to see him come through. He's got a great style for Monmore, and is well worth watching. Jack has looked useful in the couple of matches I've seen him have for Wolves. He could challenge if Lewis hasn't quite got the set-up right.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

weather at moment (2 miles from the track) is mostly cloudy but with the odd bit of sun and blue sky...looks good for tonight, I can't 'smell' too much rain at the mo!

ok isit likely to be on.. were traveling from Newport for this 1..

In short...yes. Monmore will take a lot of water, but there's not a lot forecast. The downpours over the weekend will make for a good race track.

Still looking for a texter .....anyone?

Still looking for a texter .....anyone?

This time last week i'd have said yes but my free texts ran out today-sorry!! :sad:

quite annoyed neither rob mear or daniel halsey got the call up for this meeting especially with roynon and auty withdrawing.. but still good luck to all the lads tonight!

JACK THE LAD IN LAST CHANCE SALOON!

SHROPSHIRE youngster Jack Hargreaves is facing up to his last chance to win the British Under-18 Championship at Wolverhampton on Monday (7.30pm).

Hargreaves, born in Shrewsbury, is now a Premier League regular with Redcar and is making steady progress up the speedway ladder.

But the favourite for the title must be Eastbourne talent Lewis Bridger who finished on the rostrum last season in a meeting won by William Lawson, who has now become a regular in Wolverhampton's Elite League squad.

Bridge beat 1996 world champion Billy Hamill in a league meeting at Monmore Green earlier this season.

Monmore promoter Chris Van Straaten said: "I wanted to stage this all along and I'd have done all I could to include it even if we were in the play-offs," said Van Straaten.

"I enjoy these meetings, the young lads come along and see it's a big stage to perform on and they always put on a great show. Next Monday should be no different."

In a meeting supported by Kit Co, this is the line-up: Daniel Betson (Rye House), Richie Dennis (Scunthorpe), Shane Waldron (Plymouth), Robert Mear (Rye House), Harland Cook (Rye House), Ben Barker (Somerset), Lee Smart (Plymouth), Sam Martin (Boston), Tai Woffinden (Scunthorpe), Ben Taylor (Buxton), Ben Hopwood (Mildenhall), Joe Haines (Cleveland), Billy Legg (Newport), Lewis Bridger (Eastbourne), Jamie Westacott (Plymouth), Jack Hargreaves (Redcar).

*FIRST details of the Banks's Olympique line-up will appear in Monday's official programme, priced £2.

Taken from Wolves Official Website.

I don't know if that's the riding order, or just a list.