British Speedway Forum
Rob B

Swedish Playoffs

Jason Crump, Bjarne Pedersen and the polish flying meatball Pawel Hlib WILL STAY IN SWEDEN for the final which will be restaged tomorrow at cet 19:00..

Bloody typical :angry:

Season goes from cr@p to worse.

Edited by rabbit

I think SVEMO will claim more importance to this meeting than any Mickey Mouse Cup. Will the meetings still be on TV4 meaning online coverage?

Tv4+ will send the final tomorrow live starting at 19:00.

Just watching the first leg, Thomas H. Jonasson is a superb rider, he is probably the best team rider I have seen this year.

Thomas H is a class act, this is his second year on a 500cc and has taken huge steps in his riding. Thomas has a real winnerhead and never ever gives up, he wants sometimes to much and are sometimes causing crashes but Iam quite sure he will cool down and be a real star.

I think SVEMO will claim more importance to this meeting than any Mickey Mouse Cup.

The EL Knock-Out Cup is in no way a Mickey Mouse meeting.

K O Cups have a long history in the UK and are second only to the league title in importance.

K O Cups have a long history in the UK and are second only to the league title in importance.

Exactly. Sweden have the League title to contest, and we have the KO cup! No contest!

How many of VMS's 18 league matches has Crump ridden in?

Just THREE!

Belle Vue fans deserve better than this

I would suggest that under the circumstances, Crump was the one to decide in which meeting he would ride. So, maybe you should ask HIM if Belle Vue fans deserve better than this?

...the polish flying meatball Pawel Hlib...
:lol::D:lol:

a bit off topic but who is considered the "swedish meatball" ?

Edited by tommy

I thought it was a Craven Shield meeting at first but I was wrong. I still feel the KO Cup is diluted and not a good product. SVEMO despite all this should take the first choice of riders, its a league championship.

Sorry i think its sad that KOC will miss Crump, why dont SVEMO run the re-run next week.

Edited by Dekker

Any news of the weather for tonights meeting .......

If it is rained off again will it be run in preference to the Elite League playoffs on Monday ?

Well.....6:20 and they haven't started! Panic over, just started.

Edited by BritPete