British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Chris Harris in the GP '07

Good luck to Chris Harris in the 2007 GP's

I hope there are those out there who will provide him with the sponsorship to compete with the 'big boys'

I do think Chris will be as tenacious as Andy Smith was in holding onto his place in the GP's - it will be interesting to see if it turns out that way

I don't believe anyone named 7 riders who were better than him :P

Well, how about this pearl of wisdom from your good self on 24 October 2005:

Puk will finish in the top 10.

Still, young Peasley, another of those wanting to watch the top fifteen in the world at the GPs, claimed, quite ridiculously, but probably through his Oxford eyes at the time, that PUK would finish around about eighth. I, of course, dismissed both notions as nonsense.

Fifty-five and counting.

What's that I hear you cry? That's the number of GPs that have passed since a British rider last won a GP. That was Martin Dugard, a wild card, in 2000.

Makes you proud, doesn't it. With Nicholls and Harris about, who'd bet against that being sixty-five at the end of 2007?

Give it a rest mate, it's getting boring now.

Give it a rest mate, it's getting boring now.

Not to me it's not.

As long as people are prepared to attempt to defend the indefensible and justify the unjustifiable, I'll be responding.

Edited by Subedei

about time in he came into it, he will do well, good luck to him, glad it wasnt Stead, nothing personel but Chris is the more GP like rider.