Seniors

Piotr Swiderski

Tomasz Gapinski

Krzysztof Slabon

Dariusz Sledz

Juniors

Marek Czerwinski

Mateusz Jaworski

In: Krzysztof Slabon (Torun), Alan Marcinkowski (Zielona Gora)

Out: Jaroslaw Hampel (Leszno), Ronnie Jamrozy (Grudziadz)

---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

Wlokniarz CZESTOCHOWA

Foreigners

Greg Hancock (United States)

Lee Richardson (Great Britain)

Christian Hefenbrock (Germany)

Antonio Lindback (Sweden)

Lukas Dryml (Czech Republic)

Edward Kennett (Great Britain)

Lewis Bridger (Great Britain)

Seniors

Sebastian Ulamek

Slawomir Drabik

Juniors

Mateusz Szczepaniak

Marcin Piekarski

Damian Romanczuk

Borys Miturski

Sebastian Pydzik

Mateusz Kowalczyk

Kamil Mistygacz

In: Antonio Lindback (None), Lukas Dryml (Tarnow), Edward Kennett (None), Lewis Bridger (None)

Out: Ryan Sullivan (Torun), Peter Ljung (Tarnow), Matej Zagar (Torun)

Polonia BYDGOSZCZ

Foreigners

Andreas Jonsson (Sweden)

Emil Sajfutdinov (Russia)

Jonas Davidsson (Sweden)

Seniors

Krystian Klecha

Mariusz Staszewski

Rafal Okoniewski

Michal Szczepaniak

Juniors

Krzysztof Buczkowksi

Marcin Jedrzejewski

In: Mariusz Staszewski (Zielona Gora), Rafal Okoniewski (Zielona Gora), Jonas Davidsson (Zielona Gora), Michal Szczepaniak (Ostrow)

Out: Piotr Protasiewicz (Zielona Gora), Robert Kosciecha (Torun), Michal Lopaczewski (Lodz), Marcin Mazur (Lodz)

Unia TARNOW

Foreigners

Peter Ljung (Sweden)

Danil Ivanov (Russia)

Hynik Stichauer (Czech Republic)

Seniors

Tomasz Gollob

Jacek Gollob

Rune Holta

Janusz Kolodziej

Marcin Rempala

Jacek Rempala

Grzegorz Rempala

Stanislaw Burza

Robert Wardzala

Pawel Baran

Juniors

Kamil Zielinski

Maciej Ciesielski

Mateusz Trytko

Szymon Kielbasa

In: Peter Ljung (Czestochowa), Rune Holta (Rzeszow), Jacek Rempala (Lublin), Robert Wardzala (Krosno), Pawel Baran (Gdansk), Hynik Stichauer (Rawicz)

Out: Lukas Dryml (Czestochowa), Pawel Hlib (Gorzow), Scott Nicholls (Rzeszow), Grzegorz Dzik (Gdansk)

Unia LESZNO

Foreigners

Leigh Adams

Jurica Pavlic (Croatia)

Troy Batchelor (Australia)

Travis McGowan (Australia)

Patrick Hougaard (Denmark)

Seniors

Jaroslaw Hampel

Krzysztof Kasprzak

Damian Balinski Snr

Robert Miskowiak

Juniors

Robert Kasprzak

Adam Kajoch

Slawomir Musielak

Damian Perz

Mateusz Jurga

In: Jaroslaw Hampel (Wroclaw), Jurica Pavlic (Lublin), Troy Batchelor (None), Travis McGowan (None)

Out: David Howe (Gniezno), Norbert Kosciuch (Poznan), Rafal Dobrucki (Rzeszow), Mark Loram (Ostrow), Damian Balinski Jnr (Rawicz)

Stal RZESZOW

Foreigners

Nicki Pedersen (Denmark)

Scott Nicholls (Great Britain)

Davey Watt (Australia)

Andreas Messing (Sweden)

Seniors

Rafal Dobrucki

Maciej Kuciapa

Pawel Miesiac

Piotr Winiarz

Dawid Stachyra

Rafal Trojanowski

Janusz Slaczka

Juniors

Marcin Les

Dawid Lampart

Mateusz Szostek

In: Rafal Dobrucki (Leszno), Davey Watt (Grudziadz), Andreas Messing (Lublin), Scott Nicholls (Tarnow), Rafal Trojanowski (Krosno), Janusz Slaczka (Krosno)

Out: Tomasz Chrzanowski (Gdansk), Rune Holta (Tarnow), Andriej Karpov (Gdansk), Tomasz Rempala (Gniezno), Karol Baran (Czestochowa)

Unibax TORUN

Foreigners

Ryan Sullivan (Australia)

Ales Dryml (Czech Republic)

Matej Zagar (Slovenia)

Robin Tornqvist (Sweden)

Simon Gustafsson (Sweden)

Seniors

Wieslaw Jagus

Adrian Miedzinski

Robert Koschiecha

Juniors

Karol Zabik

Adam Wisniewski

Damian Stachowiak

Damian Celmer

Tomasz Wisniewski

Alan Marcinkowski

In: Ryan Sullivan (Czestochowa), Robert Kosciecha (Bydgoszcz), Matej Zagar (Czestochowa), Robin Tornqvist (None), Simon Gustafsson (None), Alan Marcinkowski (Zielona Gora)

Out:Niels-Kristian Iversen (Zielona Gora), Bjarne Pedersen (Gdansk), Simon Stead (Gniezno), Mariusz Puszakowski (Grudziadz), Krzysztof Slabon (Wroclaw), Tomasz Bajerski (Daugavpils)

ZKZ ZIELONA GORA

Foreigners

Niels-Kristian Iversen (Denmark)

Fredrik Lindgren (Sweden)

Kevin Wolbert (Germany)

Billy Hamill (United States)

Sebastian Alden (Sweden)

Ricky Kling (Sweden)

Linus Ekloef (Sweden)

Seniors

Piotr Protasiewicz

Grzegorz Walasek

Zbigniew Suchecki

Juniors

Adam Kulczynski

Grzegorz Zengota

Pawel Gwozdz

Przemyslaw Zarzycki

Janusz Baniak

In: Piotr Protasiewicz (Bydgoszcz), Niels-Kristian Iversen (Torun), Ricky Kling (Ostrow), Sebastian Alden (Gniezno)

Out: Kai Laukkanen (Gniezno), Marcin Nowaczyk (Poznan), Rafal Okoniewski (Bydgoszcz), Mariusz Staszewski (Bydgoszcz), Alan Marcinkowski (Torun), Jonas Davidsson (Bydgoszcz)

Note: GP riders are highlighted in red. A maximum two GP riders in the starting line-up of a team.

All details from:

http://www.sportowefakty.pl

Edited by Subedei

Well, here's a thread for anyone interested in rumours, innuendo and facts about team building for the Polish Ekstraliga, where the early news is that Antonio Lindback has finally taken the plunge and signed in Poland. I guess that must place doubts over his continued participation in Britain.

It looks almost certain that Jaroslaw Hampel will be forced out of Wroclaw, since Polish rules limit sides to two GP riders in their starting line-up and Wroclaw already have Messrs Crump and Andersen. Leszno is thought to be a likely destination for Hampel.

Australian sensation Chris Holder is rumoured to be attracting interest from Wroclaw.

Will Tomasz Gollob be leaving Tarnow? or has their financial situation improved? Be interesting to see whether Marcin Rempala and Kolodziej stay. The sportsboard forum suggest Protasiewicz, Holta and Miedzinski could all be on the move.

On another note, i thought the authorities were expanding the league to 10 teams, does anybody know when they will confirm the additional teams?

Gollob may go to Torun (!) if Mr Kartosik (ranked #5 on the list of Polish richest men) invest some serious money in the Torun club. Both guys have got some common business connected with Gollob's petrol stations around Bydgoszcz.

PePe and AJ will stay in Bydgoszcz. Same as Kosciecha and our U-21 boys who are already in. The menagement of Polonia is having talks with Sullivan, Zagar, Holta and B.Pedersen now. At least one of them should supply the team for next year. Personally I hope it will be Ryan :)

Gollob to Torun? Surely that would be the betrayal to end all betrayals?

I understand that current sponsors Poldim are likely to take an equity stake in Tarnow and re-establish the club on a financial basis. However, it's unclear whether Marta Poltorak and Marma, who provide the financial wherewithall for Rzeszow, will remain with the club next season. It all depends on the local authorities funding work to the stadium. If Poltorak, who had a major fall out with Rune Holta, and Marma pull out, Nicki Pedersen should remain at Rzeszow, with Marma switching their backing to his GP ambitions.

Edited by Subedei

More importantly, I would have thought, is what teams will be riding in the Ekstraliga in 2007.

Was it not the intention that the league was to be expanded to take in 10 teams? Is that still on the agenda? If so who are likely to join the party?

I read that Holder is set to take a Kilndt-like role at Wroclaw next season

and Sullivan to Bydgoszcz aswell, I reckon Zagar might be a bit better for Polonia, he seemed to enjoy it on GP day.

The problem with Zagar is that he doesn't seem to want to ride in all meetings. And we're looking for a full-time rider.

More importantly, I would have thought, is what teams will be riding in the Ekstraliga in 2007.

Was it not the intention that the league was to be expanded to take in 10 teams? Is that still on the agenda? If so who are likely to join the party?

I agree, there was a stated intention to expand the Ekstraliga in 2007, but there has been no recent announcement - is it still on the agenda?

I agree, there was a stated intention to expand the Ekstraliga in 2007, but there has been no recent announcement - is it still on the agenda?

Now it's more likely it will remain the same as it was - I mean 8 teams in Ekstraliga. The rules shouldn't be changed during the game but it's a Polish mess so you can never be sure.. As far as I know in the end of October there's a meeting of those fellas who govern over speedway here and the final rules (inc the amount of teams) for 2007 are to be fixed.

What date do the Polish teams have to be declared by?

The end of January for signing riders on contracts. Later you can loan riders only.

Now it's more likely it will remain the same as it was - I mean 8 teams in Ekstraliga. The rules shouldn't be changed during the game but it's a Polish mess so you can never be sure.. As far as I know in the end of October there's a meeting of those fellas who govern over  speedway here and the final rules (inc the amount of teams) for 2007 are to be fixed.

Thanks for the update Mateusz, please keep us informed.

Looks like the talented Chris Holder signed with Wroclaw. Shame, was hoping to see him ride for my team. :(

Andreas has just signed a 2-year contract (2007 and 2008) with Polonia :)