British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Subedei

Ekstraliga 2007

Dobrucki in Rzeszow. Looks like Jagus and Miedzinski will re-sign with Torun on Wednesday.

Is Rafal Dobrucki the mystery signing by Rzeszow?

Dobrucki has made his decision - he's moving to Rzeszow. Anyway, he's not the secret signing. Rzeszow's manager Marta Poltorak said, that her Wunderwaffe is a foreign rider with some good results in BEL and Eliteserien, who wants to try his luck in Ekstraliga.

Dobrucki has made his decision - he's moving to Rzeszow. Anyway, he's not the secret signing. Rzeszow's manager Marta Poltorak said, that her Wunderwaffe is a foreign rider with some good results in BEL and Eliteserien, who wants to try his luck in Ekstraliga.

A wild guess, but Charlie Gjedde would surely fit the bill, Adam Shields would be another or will he stay in Liga 1?

A wild guess, but Charlie Gjedde would surely fit the bill, Adam Shields would be another or will he stay in Liga 1?

I think the mystery rider is Davey Watt.

Today's official signings in Tarnow: Tomasz Gollob, Jacek Gollob, Rune Holta, Janusz Kolodziej, Marcin Rempala :)

Today's official signings in Tarnow: Tomasz Gollob, Jacek Gollob, Rune Holta, Janusz Kolodziej, Marcin Rempala  :)

which leaves Stan the Man out of the team. :(

Bydgoszcz have just signed Staszewski and Okoniewski from Zielona Gora :P

Mr Tillinger, Polonia vice-chairman, who was responsible for all talks with potential new riders screwed everything and Bydgoszcz are gonna have the weakest team this year (well, at least on paper..). There's no class rider left now to be signed. I mean a rider who can be one of so called leaders. It was claimed there were so many riders who 'were to' go to Bydgoszcz - among the others B.Pedersen, R.Sullivan finally Holta.. Especially the last one was almost fixed. But even this didn't work :(

The other side of the case is that all them wanted huge money and I really wonder if some the clubs won't fall into financial trouble even already in the middle of 2007 :unsure: Both T.Gollob and Holta are worth more than half of a budget a normal Ekstraliga club.. But that's Tarnow problem now.

Things were going alright untill PePe decided to leave. The gap after him increased every rider's demands more than much... Anyway it doesn't make any excuse for the management of the club that has just overslept the current transfer season. Bydgoszcz are gonna be probably the most stable club financially but I am afraid that with this stability we can eventually finish in Division 1 :unsure:

So far the line-up is:

AJ, Staszewski, Okoniewski, Buczkowski, Sajfutdinov, Jedrzejewski..

+ Loram/Klecha/Sawina/???

..Nigdy nie spadnie, Polonia nigdy nie spadnie! :)

On the Bydgoszcz team, I reckon it could work in the long-term for their team as riders like Klecha and the juniors are going to get a lot more opportunities this season and it will be experience for them to learn.

Might not win anything this year but the riders will develop.

Hopefully Loram will sign aswell

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

WHAT!?

What's so shocking ?

If you followed the current market of speedway riders you'd know there's nobody valuable to sign now..

And Zagar's probably gonna resign from Polish league at all.

Hopefully Loram will sign aswell

I really hope so too. He might do well especially around our track where gating is not that import. And even if he doesn't score a lot it's always a pleasure to watch him fighting throughout all 4 laps..

So Tarnow came from zero to hero in one day... Once again they will be very strong and dangerous. This piece of news is devastating for Bydgoszcz, signing Staszewski and Okoniewski seems desperate, but... there's no other choice. Still, Bydgoszcz seems to have the worst team in the league so far. They MUST scoob Loram.

As we now know, Rzeszow's Wunderwaffe is Davey Watt. They also look very poor to me. Nicki is more than OK, but Nicholls' last year's performance in Ekstraliga was a big disappointment. Dobrucki will suerly be strong in Rzeszow, but I don't see him as the third team leader in away matches - his last year's away average was 1.58 including two matches against very weak Rybnik and only 1.32 without them. Worse than poor and I don't think, that Watt or any of the local heros (Kuciapa, Rempala, Baran...?) could fill that hole. Also U21 riders don't look good.

I wonder, what is Torun going to do. They really hoped to sign Gollob or Holta and now they seem to have one gap in their squad. They have Jagus, Sullivan, Miedzinski and Kosciecha - there's still one place left. Of course having Zabik, the only U21 rider in next year's Ekstraliga, who can score over 10 points everywhere and against everyone, they don't have to be so desperate.

What's so shocking ?

If you followed the current market of speedway riders you'd know there's nobody valuable to sign now..

o.. o.. o.. a Ty co taki mądry! Zszokowana jestem bo lubię Staszewskiego i chciałam, żeby dla nas jeździł... :)

What's happening with Robert Sawina - he was excellent for Bydgoszcz in 2005, although not so good last season?

What's happening with Robert Sawina - he was excellent for Bydgoszcz in 2005, although not so good last season?

He is thinking of quiting the little man.

A desicion will come asap. His 2006 season was really up and down. Did some good matches for Bygdoszcz but in Smederna he was just not the same Robert as we know him here.