British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Subedei

Ekstraliga 2007

Incredible in Sweden, pants in UK, what will he be like in Poland?

Saw him ride last season for Zielona Gora in Ostrow and he was actually quite good, battling from the back in at least one race which shocked me.

Don't think he'll do much in Ekstraliga though.

Rico :rolleyes:

Saw him ride last season for Zielona Gora in Ostrow and he was actually quite good, battling from the back in at least one race which shocked me.

Don't think he'll do much in Ekstraliga though.

Rico  :rolleyes:

So more J000nas antics then....

I think I am going to have to support Polonia next year, I think a Polonia avatar is to be called for.

Next rider who will sign in Bydgoszcz is Mateusz Szczepaniak from KM Ostrów. And it is for sure...

Yup. Now we're f..ked indeed  :(

Certainly I think Bydgoszcz desperately need the Andreas Jonsson of 2004 to show himself again in the coming season.

Edited by Subedei

There will probably be one more rider in Torun. Managers wants a Swedish junior to sign. I hope it will not happen :(

The boss' are meeting in Warsaw as we speak, should know something more by tomorrow or Fri.

Any news regarding the fixture list(s) for Ekstraliga, Liga 1 and Liga 2? I´m thinking of going on a vacation in Poland to take in a couple of meetings and have found a period in the overall view of the Polish calender on Sportowefakty which seems to suit just fine:

lipiec

4 sroda el. MPPK wg terminarza

6 piatek XI runda DMP wg terminarza

7 IPP 80cc Czestochowa

8 XI runda DM I Ligi wg terminarza

8 VII runda DM II Ligi wg terminarza

Obviously my Polish isn´t what it should be, :rolleyes: , but am I correct to assume it´s the Pairs Championship Qualifiers on 4/7, 6th round of Ekstraliga on 6/7 and rounds of Liga 1 and Liga 2 on 8/7? But what kind of meeting is "IPP" on 7/7? And have the venues for MPPK and/or the league programme been finalized?

Can´t wait to start planning!

:P

But what kind of meeting is "IPP" on 7/7?

It means "Individual Cup of Poland", but it is minispeedway :)

World U21 Finalist Pawel Miesiac sings with Rzeszow.

Michal Szczepaniak in Bydgoszcz.

Edited by tommy

After ten long years Jacek Rempala returns to Tarnow. Nice. He will have to fight to get on the lineup, we cannot expect much from him really, but for older fans it is sooo nice to have him back in Tarnow. It will bring out the memories. Happy to see him back.

Edited by Leliwa

Troy Batchelor signed for Unia Leszno as an U21 rider. Can anyone, who has seen him on the track, tell something more about him?

Another kangaroo in Leszno - this time it's Travis McGowan. He has signed a 2-years long contract.