British Speedway Forum

Can anybody tell me if Jason Crump will have a stand at the event this year?

Jim, look forwarding to seeing you and Denise once again, have a safe journey down.

Can anybody tell me if Jason Crump will have a stand at the event this year?

Jim, look forwarding to seeing you and Denise once again, have a safe journey down.

Don't know, but his online shop doesn't exist anymore and Devon Shirts seem to be doing the caps instead.

Edited by Rob B

Not long till Brighton now! Really looking foward to it!

People that know me or shall i say my Mum... Can you please email me? It's important!

Shall be ther with Steve and will be very happy and won't let any one ruin it for us! Just incase some people had ideas! (You know who you are :mad: )

Shall be ther with Steve and will be very happy and won't let any one ruin it for us! Just incase some people had ideas! (You know who you are  :mad: )

<comment removed>

On to the racing, looking forward to this, gonna be a good social day with people I like and care about. Can't wait now, not long left

<removed - reason below>.

On to the racing, looking forward to this, gonna be a good social day with people I like and care about. Can't wait now, not long left

This forum is no place for threats and even vieled they will not be tollerated - end of :mad:

This forum is no place for threats and even vieled they will not be tollerated - end of  :mad:

Sorry about that, wasn't a threat and if you knew the full story you would be the same.

To be honest like I said I am hoping for a great day out, will be big birthday celebrations for me and I will be downing a few brewskies while watching what I hope will be some good quality racing.

Only hope I don't break my tooth again this year like I did then

Go on... What is the full story then? :mad:

This isn't the place for any stories and nothing justifies threats. If you two have issues take them elsewhere. :mad:

This is the first time that i will be driving down to Brighton...am a tad worried! :unsure: . So where does everyone park and how much does it cost roughly?

Edited by laurafisher

This is the first time that i will be driving down to Brighton...am a tad worried!  :unsure: . So where does everyone park and how much does it cost roughly?

Just before the brighton centre is a road called West Street (Kat will spot a walkabout and then you'll know your on the right street!!). First left up there is a car park. That is really the main one for the Brighton centre, but fills up quickly. Otherwise drive up West street into town. You will find numerous car parks. Think they are mainly NCP ones...so not very cheap!

I know of a cheap-ish (£11 all day ;)) car park. Basically, drive past the centre (as long as it's on your right!) and take what I think is the second right, take the first right on that road and you're basically there. You drive under the ground, it's really weird.

Meet/seen many forum members in the same car park in the past :D

There's loads of car parks tho, so don't worry. My tip is check the cost/times. It's sometimes cheaper to go back after meeting 1, take the car out fo the car park and take it back in again! (that way you pay for say 2 lots of 5 hours, rather than 24 hours)

Just before the brighton centre is a road called West Street (Kat will spot a walkabout and then you'll know your on the right street!!). First left up there is a car park. That is really the main one for the Brighton centre, but fills up quickly. Otherwise drive up West street into town. You will find numerous car parks. Think they are mainly NCP ones...so not very cheap!

I know of a cheap-ish (£11 all day ;)) car park.  Basically, drive past the centre (as long as it's on your right!) and take what I think is the second right, take the first right on that road and you're basically there.  You drive under the ground, it's really weird.

Meet/seen many forum members in the same car park in the past :D

There's loads of car parks tho, so don't worry.  My tip is check the cost/times.  It's sometimes cheaper to go back after meeting 1, take the car out fo the car park and take it back in again!  (that way you pay for say 2 lots of 5 hours, rather than 24 hours)

Cheers :)

Quick question which I hope Jon Cook will sort out for us.

Original letters say first meeting begins at 1pm BUT official tickets say 1.30pm

I plan on working to the ticket time but can someone just confirm please, I dont want to miss anything :D

Thanks

I'm getting there early so I can play on the fair pre-meeting, so I don't care :P

Same thing happened a few years ago, said 1pm everywhere but the tickets which said 1.30, it started at 1.30!!