Semon Vlasov

Sergie Darkin

Charlie Venegas

Stuart Robson

Steve Boxall

Olly Allen

Ryan Fisher

Lubos Tomicek

We are waiting on Magnus, shortly confirming with Shawn & Bobby and will give Dan Giffard a go after his brillant performance at short notice in the evening last year.

Thank you Phil for posting my message whilst I awaited clearance to post.

The booking fee for the event has been a major problem for myself and Martin ever since it became a part of the contract eight years ago, as with all shows at the Centre.

We have been able to side step it with the booking form and these will be acceptable right up until the event day itself, when callers to the Box Office will also be able to purchase tickets with no booking fee, as is the case year round. We are resending the form out today and it will be added to our Speedway Star advert.

Tickets will, as ever, be available on the day.

I also can confirm that we have invited Peter Oakes to bring his Academy Kids down after last years success and that we are awaiting a reply from Magnus Zetterstrom to take part in the event and he will be letting us know shortly.

We hope to see you all at this years event.

That is good news overall but it doesnt help me having been told the form was no longer accepted - Its cost my group £52 :mad::(

Now we have Jons post above it's defintly worth writing a letter pointing out that you were lied too.

Looks like Jon has seen the light - maybe Brightonbob had a word :D

welcome to the mad house mr Cook

Guest Shale Eater
Looks like Jon has seen the light - maybe Brightonbob had a word  :D

welcome to the mad house mr Cook

Yeah welcome Jon. Be careful though, it might start raining :P

Obviously I am far too important to discuss things with the likes of you lot now. However, I do just want to say that the Bonanza is of course a top class event, and all Jons own thing - which is why he is on here clarifying things for the rabble.

I will be coming down with the family as ever, its a top day out where we all put our differences behind us, watch the riders have a laugh (until the finals anyway) and eat chips.

Come and say hello and I will probably talk to you. Yes, even Poole fans (though if they could keep it brief).

Edited by Brightonbob

Thank you Phil for posting my message whilst I awaited clearance to post.

:o Damn if you are now a member does that mean I have to say nice things about you from now on :wink: Jeeeeeeeeeesus they are getting everywhere BB I'm blaming you for giving out the link :P (Could be worse it could be a Chuckle Brother)

Can't wait for Poole / Eastbourne next season with Middlo and JC posting this is going to be excellent :P

Obviously I am far too important to discuss things with the likes of you lot now...

blah blah blah

I will probably talk to you.  Yes, even Poole fans (though if they could keep it brief).

See how people change so quickly !? :rolleyes:

:D nice one Bob

Obviously I am far too important to discuss things with the likes of you lot now.  However, I do just want to say that the Bonanza is of course a top class event, and all Jons own thing - which is why he is on here clarifying things for the rabble.

I will be coming down with the family as ever, its a top day out where we all put our differences behind us, watch the riders have a laugh (until the finals anyway) and eat chips.

Come and say hello and I will probably talk to you.  Yes, even Poole fans (though if they could keep it brief).

Coventry fans have a table booked for Pizza (much more upperclass you know!!) :D

hmm.. pizza! :D

As a 2007 Coventry season ticket holder, it should! :o

Could Coventry be the first team to get supporters of 4 different teams buying season tickets?! :o

Edited by SCB