British Speedway Forum

I hope he proves me wrong too, I don't want to pay to see a meeting she where make very little effort.

I can't work out why he is willing to ride on such a dangerous track anyway :rolleyes:  :D  Quite funny how he now needs Newport after the slagging eh gave us back in 2001.  Ahhhh, quite funny actually.

A new year maybe a new attitude towards newport. Ricky will make the top three B) Edited by Dixie the rev

I like Ricky - happy about that change :)

Same here, thats a good change IMO.

A new year maybe a new attitude towards newport. Ricky will make the top three B)

I've complained about Tacey and Cunningham, not Newport! Unless thats your way of telling us they have signed for 2007 :o

Have had a text from Shaun Tacey to say he is held up returning from Belgium and will not be back before Sunday evening.

Have left messages for Tim Stone and hopefully he will have received them but if anyone wil be seeing him today can this news be passed to him in case he does not get the ones I have left him in time.

Shaun apologises about missing the meeting but it is beyond his control as he cannot be in two places at the same time.

Hopefully Tim has enough time to arrange a suitable replacement.

Glenn Cunningham....!!!?????

I've got a REALLY bad feeling about this........

Also, does Slav's non-attendance mean that Michal Rajkowski won't be there?

Sorry to report that the weather has been absolutely cr4p here again today which wasn't what sky weather forecasted. Let's hope they have got it right for tomorrow and that it becomes dry, sunny and bright as forecasted.

There's a band of rain crossing west-east at the moment which is just on it's way out of Wales... Tomorrow's forecast looks much better - Met Office has a bright sunny afternoon on it's website. :D

Guest Steve Dixon

Metcheck says the same, im sure this will run tomorrow, bright allday... :lol: