British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wjm

Prague Gp

Hi i was looking for some help or information on the best way to get from Edinburgh to the Czech Grand Prix ?

Thanks.

Edited by wjm

I'll be flying from Birmingham this (next?) year. But I'll be going from Newport not Edinburgh.

However, using BMI I see you can fly from Edinburgh to Brimingham from as little a £30 (return, including taxes) and then you can fly from to Prague (and back) from as little as £50. So £80 all together but maybe a bit of messing about with 2 planes there and back. Still much cheaper than flying directly from Cardiff to Prague (works out at about £160!).

I'm going form Wednesday to Wednesday for £50 :)

Edited by SCB

I'll be flying from Birmingham this (next?) year.  But I'll be going from Newport not Edinburgh.

However, using BMI I see you can fly from Edinburgh to Brimingham from as little a £30 (return, including taxes) and then you can fly from to Prague (and back) from as little as  £50.  So £80 all together but maybe a bit of messing about with 2 planes there and back.  Still much cheaper than flying directly from Cardiff to Prague (works out at about £160!).

I'm going form Wednesday to Wednesday for £50 :)

Thanks for youre help with that , is that £50 return ?.

Yes. I think it's something like £15.99 there, £5.99 back + taxes. Works out at just under £50 there and back. Then there is insurance and a fee for paying by credit card.

Just looking at skyscanner, there is an airline called jet2.com (never heard of them?) but they fly Edinburgh to Prague so you might want to look at them too

Jet2 are quite big up here, they only fly from the North. Manchester, Leeds/Bradford, Newcastle and Edinburgh. We've used them to fly to Amsterdam from Manchester.

Jet2 are very good.Flew with them last year for Prague GP and am doing the same again this time

Hi i was looking for some help or information on the best way to get from Edinburgh to the Czech Grand Prix ?

Thanks.

3 of us from Edinburgh have just booked flights with Easyjet (Newcastle - Prague) on the Thursday returning on the Sunday which costs £58.

My mum and dad use jet2 to backwards and forwards from Spain. Never had a problem with them.