British Speedway Forum
SCB

What Gp's Are You Going To In 2007?

Normally several coaches go to Cardiff from Coventry. I've read it somewhere but can't find it now - I think it was £17.

Full Throttle will no doubt post the correct details.

By the way you'll have a job finding a hotel in Cardiff now even if Donny wasn't there the same night. Speedway fans normally book them all up a lot earlier than this. You might have to try further out....or go camping at Penarth. :)

Try hotels in Newport. About £3 for a return train ticket between Newport and Cardiff. Ignore the people who say you have to rush out to get the last train, 2 years ago we were kicked out of the stadium and got the train and this year I went to a club, my sister could not get in and still managed to stoll back to the station to get the train.

Cardiff with Chivsy Travel.. not sure about any others

Surely Chivsy travel's international branch hasn't gone bust after the Bydgoszcz trip this year? Come on Chivsy.....you can rival TP yet :P

Try hotels in Newport.  About £3 for a return train ticket between Newport and Cardiff.  Ignore the people who say you have to rush out to get the last train, 2 years ago we were kicked out of the stadium and got the train and this year I went to a club, my sister could not get in and still managed to stoll back to the station to get the train.

thanks for info. have an offer of a hotel in newport will book it pronto now i know thanx again!

The LW crew are teaming up with Chivsy Travel for Cardiff as well as Bydgoszcz next season. We can easily rival TP but we've got a way to go before we can outdrink Rico tours! :P

Any other GPs are subject to finance! :sad:

Edited by London Witch

We can easily rival TP but we've got a way to go before we can outdrink Rico tours!  :P

Dunno....as long as Rico tours have a bloke in a plaster cast to hold back the drinking averages, I reckon you could keep up :P (especially if it's the Rico tours drinking heat-leader in the cast :D )

From what I've seen you've all got a 12 pint average, just some of you go about the job in a more subtle way than others!!!! :D

Didn't do a single GP in 2006 due to pressure of work, lack of dog minder, lack of roof etc, but Mrs P is insisting that we are doing Wroclaw, Bydgoszcz, Cardiff and possibly Gelsenkirchen. Looking forward to seeing old friends at Wroclaw in May.

I had better get practising with the pints. My drinking average is akin to the riding average of some of the duffers that we have suffered at reserve for the past 2 seasons.

Maybe Cardiff.

But likely none. I'd only be going for the piss up TBH.

Whoa whoa whoa, I didn't confirm Bydgoszcz. :P That's a maybe, depends on money/job. Cardiff is pretty much definite though, but I don't stay in Cardiff as I go with me dad, his girlfriend and my girlfriend; we drive there on the day, and drive back that night.