British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jim Blanchard

Oz Speedway On Radio Every Week

Guest Jim Blanchard

Been speaking on the phone over the past couple of days to guy by the name Nev Riseley in OZ.

He does a speedway programme every week on Radio Fremantle and it seems they will be covering the Oz championships from the end of this month.

The programme goes out live every Saturday morning at 11am Oz time. That is about 3am our time. Though the show is recorded and listed in the archive so you can listen to that for up to a week later.

The link is Here

Just scroll down and find the Saturday broadcast and 'speedway'.

It seems Nev gets a lot of emails from the UK but especially from the Kings Lynn area. :)

Will be worth tuning in once the OZ championships get going on the 3Oth. Can the world champ deny Leigh Adams of another OZ title. Watch this space folks.. :D

(Note mods: If I have doubled up on an exsisting thread I am sorry I have - no problems it being deleted or merged, though I did check and could find no reference to this link.)