British Speedway Forum

Quite a long time I'd guess, quite a lot further then Gdansk or Poznan.

Has anyone traveled from Wroclaw to Bydgoszcz by train? how long would it take?

Thanks. :)

5.5 to 6 hours.

I'm sure Mateusz could tell you just how long that journey feels like.

Rico :rolleyes:

Thanks Rob B, and Rico, we were going to go on Friday 7th straight to Bydgoszcz but I don't much like the drive to Stansted and with the flight to Bydgoszcz not arriving until almost 22.00 am looking at going on Thursday instead. The problem is that I have not booked the hotel for Thursday night so I'm looking at alternative options as flights go.

Thanks Rob B, and Rico, we were going to go on Friday 7th straight to Bydgoszcz but I don't much like the drive to Stansted and with the flight to Bydgoszcz not arriving until almost 22.00 am looking at going on Thursday instead. The problem is that I have not booked the hotel for Thursday night so I'm looking at alternative options as flights go.

you will probably be able to extend your hotel for the additional night. I know they are all busy but I suspect they would have room on the Thursday, its the weekend that will be busy. :D

5.5 to 6 hours.

I'm sure Mateusz could tell you just how long that journey feels like.

Rico  :rolleyes:

From Bydgoszcz to Wroclaw it feels like 4 - 5 beers.. ye, must be something about it :rolleyes:

:wink:

Quite a long time I'd guess, quite a lot further then Gdansk or Poznan.

Twice of this, Poznan's exactly in the middle between both cities.

Edited by Mateusz

Poznan to Bydgoszcz is ok by train ....2 to 2 1/2 hrs. I flew into Gdansk last year and doing the same for this year, only 1hr 50 mins on the train. The flight is early morning so can get to Gdansk , get on the train and get to Bydgoszcz in plenty of time for the practice session and a few beers   :)

Flying home from Poznan on the monday as better placed for the U21 final on the Sunday

Fares to Bydgoszcz from either is around £5 second class or you could shell out £8 for 1st class  B)

train timetable here:

Thanks for help, our group are now looking to fly into Gdansk on the Fri and then get a flight back from Poznan on the mon due to the times of the flights to Bydgoszcz, someone from our group has asked what Wizz airlines are like as they fly to Gdansk and Poznan anyone know

Rita

PKP

Edited by Rita

I've just booked Wizzair Luton-Poznan £0.01 + tax pp each way flying out Friday morning and return Sunday lunchtime. Bargain :D

Well, given the poor time of the Bydgoszcz flights, our party of 3 has elected to go on an old skool trip, making our first Warsaw in 2 years. Arrive in the capital on Thursday, have a quiet night :P there before heading over to Bydgoszcz on the Friday.

Happy days.

Aaaah Chivs,

The bonus is the night out in Warsaw - alway have fun there :lol: I'm actually happy that it's worked out the way it has.

Can anyone help please, Ihave looked at the train timetable from Poznan to Torun but it looks as if there is more than one station in each place can someone tell me which is the stations i need thanks

Rita

Poznan Glowny and Torun Glowny. "Glowny" means "central (station)".