British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
witches forever

Wroclaw Tickets

Got an e-mail through today confirming that the tickets are now available through

e-ticket.pl.

No early discount this year by the look of things, but still can't complain at the prices. We will be on the backstraight in Seating (3-6 & 16-18) where it's 100zl, around £17 at current exchange rates.

Rico :rolleyes:

Student ticket for the backstraight 75 zl... Hope the guys will work out the gate again B)

Can anyone give me an idea of which row to pick, am thinking of the first bend, but should I go for a higher or lower numbered row, or will the view be ok from any of them?

Thanks!

Can anyone give me an idea of which row to pick, am thinking of the first bend, but should I go for a higher or lower numbered row, or will the  view be ok from any of them?

Thanks!

We sat in Sektor 22 last year Row VIII Seat 62. This was the front row as the first seven rows were empty because you cannot see very well over the fence. We were also next to a section barrier and had to see over that as well. We could see okay but I think we will go further up this year and nearer to the bend.

Looks unlikely SJW as there are 3 of us going and it'd be a bit pricey staying there as the room rate is quite expensive now.

Current shout is the Mercure Panorama, which is a good bit cheaper, but obviously nowhere near the quality of the Radisson.

We'll doubtless be found around the main square between the hours of 7pm and 5am, so I'm sure you'll see us there.

We'll doubtless be found around the main square between the hours of 7pm and 5am, so I'm sure you'll see us there.

I shall make more of an effort this time - I promise! :D

Does anybody know what other meetings are taking place on the Sunday (13th May), in Poland ?

No meetings scheduled in Poland. I think there is a qualifier for the U21 title somewhere in GB.

The Under 21 Meeting is on the 12th at Rye House, the day of the GP in Wroclaw. I hope they've got lots of spare fencing for that meeting as some of the foreign riders will be in for a shock :P

It's a shame that there are no league fixtures after either of the GPs in Poland this year, though there is the World Under 21 Final in Ostrow the day after Bydgoszcz.

Edited by Rico

hi guys this is my first post!!

im going to wroclaw for my first foreign grand prix and have booked the tickets already on the mentioned thread above =- however when i was going to print out the confirmation the printer jammed and i cant print them out but i have got all the relevant numbers etc =- can i go the ticket office at the stadium with these and then get my tickets like that??

also how far is the stadium from the city centre and what time does practise start on the friday??