British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tomazpozrl

New Points System For Gp 2007

Guest Schumi
You see, Schumi? You just can't keep a good man down, and no more can you keep Sub down  :P

And I wouldn't want to. It's quite amusing at times, especially when he's right. :D

Don't forget that Sub is operating under the delusion that he's right all the time, even when he's demonstrably wrong. Still no sign of his Welsh gulags, let alone the arrival of the New Jerusalem! :wink::D

Don't forget that Sub is operating under the delusion that he's right all the time, even when he's demonstrably wrong.  Still no sign of his Welsh gulags, let alone the arrival of the New Jerusalem!  :wink:  :D

But unfortunately for all you terminally deluded types, you can't come up with a valid, justifiable reason for Nicholls' inclusion in the GPs. All you have to offer is revisionist nonsense.

But unfortunately for all you terminally deluded types, you can't come up with a valid, justifiable reason for Nicholls' inclusion in the GPs. All you have to offer is revisionist nonsense.

Because someone decided he deserved it! Simple :D

Get over it!

And on what basis did they decide this? It can't have been a valid or justifiable reason, since none exist.

One must exist or they wouldn't have him in :unsure:

Well interesting debate reading the thread....

seems to me...

1. Nichols is very lucky to get a wild card

2. Sub seems not too keen on his talent

3. The scoring is a bit flawed, but so was the previous system

however it occured to me if Nicholls was Finnish, then this whole debate wouldn't have happened....Nicholls is geting favoured as he's a Brit no doubt about it and whether he's be there on merit is well open to interpretation.

Anyhow, its livened up the last hour reading this thread, so cheers Sub and cheers to the people who feel the 'need' to protect Scott's reputation....does he really need it?

Are you sure about that?

Absolutely.BSI are in this mainly for the money.I doubt very much they care about the health and vitality of speedway in general.It matters to them only that enough interest and money is generated.So they are not looking for the top 15 or 16 ridersThey want the best package of riders.That is where Scott fits in as a vital part of their plan.We can support this or not.I choose not to.I would rather 16 qualified riders rather than a hand picked bunch + a couple of qualifiers

Absolutely.BSI are in this mainly for the money.I doubt very much they care about the health and vitality of speedway in general.It matters to them only that enough interest and money is generated.So they are not looking for the top 15 or 16 ridersThey want the best package of riders.That is where Scott fits in as a vital part of their plan.We can support this or not.I choose not to.

Neither valid or justifiable. And what a truly woeful job BSI are doing if everything hinges on a rider of such obvious limitations as Nicholls.

Neither valid or justifiable. And what a truly woeful job BSI are doing if everything hinges on a rider of such obvious limitations as Nicholls.

Well why else would they choose him?Surely not because he was sat outside their offices for days on end begging and pleading to be included :blink:

Well why else would they choose him?Surely not because he was sat outside their offices for days on end begging and pleading to be included :blink:

That would be my guess - miserable little pleader.

Guest Schumi
Absolutely.BSI are in this mainly for the money.I doubt very much they care about the health and vitality of speedway in general.It matters to them only that enough interest and money is generated.So they are not looking for the top 15 or 16 ridersThey want the best package of riders.That is where Scott fits in as a vital part of their plan.We can support this or not.I choose not to.I would rather 16 qualified riders rather than a hand picked bunch + a couple of qualifiers

Sub, from this comment it seems Iris is just putting forward the other side, not saying it's right.

Well why else would they choose him?

This is what I keep saying Sub. They need a Brit in the series to keep the British interested. Unfortunately, and sadly, Nicholls is the best Brit currently.

Told you I couldn't be an angel B)

Edited by Schumi

This is what I keep saying Sub. They need a Brit in the series to keep the Britsh interested. Unfortunately, and sadly, Nicholls is the best Brit currently.

Oh woe is speedway - dependant on the inclusion of a serial failure with such obvious, crude limitations. And that isn't a valid reason either, is it?