British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tomazpozrl

New Points System For Gp 2007

No, but that is the given reason.

But it isn't valid. Nor is it particularly true. How many British fans will be supporting Crump, Nicki P, Hans Andersen and the like in 2007?

Guest Schumi
But it isn't valid. Nor is it particularly true. How many British fans will be supporting Crump, Nicki P, Hans Andersen and the like in 2007?

None publicly. Don't you know you'll be in trouble for that sort of behaviour on the BSF. :D

You are correct Sub. Have I earned my wings?

What would cause a stir for 2008 would be if Bomber manages to score more 'GP points' than Nicholls but neither of them qualify in the top 8. Will Nicholls give up his demand for a place in favour of the future of British speedway? Will he buggery..

Here's to 2008 with Simon Stead and Chris Harris representing GB and the likes of Nicholls, Loramski and Richardson a mere distant memory....

What would cause a stir for 2008 would be if Bomber manages to score more 'GP points' than Nicholls but neither of them qualify in the top 8. Will Nicholls give up his demand for a place in favour of the future of British speedway? Will he buggery..

What's worse is that the terminally deluded around here will still try and justify Nicholls' inclusion - you just wait. It's always next year with Nicholls. But next year is like tomorrow: it never bloody comes. In 2006 they were sure that "next year" Nicholls wouldn't just qualify, he'd be in the top three.

Nicholls fed by the delusions of people around here believes he is British speedway.

Edited by Subedei

Guest Schumi
Will Nicholls give up his demand for a place in favour of the future of British speedway?

Maybe, but then he'll probably change his mind. :wink:

What's worse is that the terminally deluded around here will still try and justify Nicholls' inclusion - you just wait. It's always next year with Nicholls. But next year is like tomorrow: it never bloody comes. In 2006 they were sure that "next year" Nicholls wouldn't just qualify, he'd be in the top three.

Nicholls fed by the delusions of people around here believes he is British speedway.

Sub,

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that you think that Nicholls shouldn't be in the GP. I'm not sure how I've come to this conclusion, but it's just a hunch I've got. :wink:

All the best

Rob

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that you think that Nicholls shouldn't be in the GP.  I'm not sure how I've come to this conclusion, but it's just a hunch I've got. :wink:

That's quite correct - he shouldn't be in the GPs. And he knows it. If he had any dignity, honour, integrity or shame he'd do the decent thing.

Guest Schumi

Rob

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that you have a sense of humour. :approve: I'm not sure how I've come to this conclusion, but it ought to upset a few people. :wink:

There we have it. Every forum member that thinks it is OK for Scott Nicholls to be in the GP's is TERMINALLY DELUDED. Come on all you terminal deluded one's what do you think of that?

There we have it. Every forum member that thinks it is OK for Scott Nicholls to be in the GP's is TERMINALLY DELUDED. Come on all you terminal deluded one's what do you think of that?

Oh behave and stop stirring him up - you've surely heard enough about the Golden Horde of the 13th Century to know not to get him angry. :blink::wink:

Oh behave and stop stirring him up - you've surely heard enough about the Golden Horde of the 13th Century to know not to get him angry. :blink::wink:

Sorry