British Speedway Forum

Of course it will, since when has a football match stopped a speedway meeting going ahead apart from maybe England playing in the World Cup.

even that didn't stop us last season :lol::wink:

BBC are showing the Chelsea/Tottenham replay so can't see any reason why the United game should affect the attendance at Kirky Lane.

Going to be bloody cold! Early forecast says its going to be -2 on Monday evening with a windchill factor for -8!

Never mind, we're used to freezing our a*ses off at speedway!!

We had quite a few heavy hail showers yesterday and a little bit of snow during the night but this morning its nice and sunny, but bloody cold. Hopefully will stay that way for tonight but think there is a chance of some showers this afternoon.

Will updates be available on the Belle Vue site tonight?

99% sure they will be, Rob's not let us down before!

Any weather updates as the day progresses from our friends in Manchester will be gratefully received!

If the weather reports I've seen are anything to go by, I think we might just sneak it on, but it'll be mighty chilly!!

Never mind, we're used to freezing our a*ses off at speedway!!

Not as bad as it used to be on cold March nights at Ellesmere Port, with the wind whistling directly from the Urals!

So you won't nip in the bar when it gets a bit chilly, Bananas? :wink:

Been nice sunny day so far, gone a bit more cloudy now, but doesn't look too threatning at the moment, but looking at the radar, there could be chance of us getting some small showers later this afternoon.

So you won't nip in the bar when it gets a bit chilly, Bananas?  :wink:

Nope, I'm a hard core stay outside-er! I stand on the back straight and can't be bothered to walk as far round as the bar just to warm up! We get the heaters on in the car on the way back instead! :lol:

Been nice sunny day so far, gone a bit more cloudy now, but doesn't look too threatning at the moment, but looking at the radar, there could be chance of us getting some small showers later this afternoon.

The track can probably take that even after yesterday's weather though??

I find it amusing that some of us look at weather reports so intently (myself included), we're probably better than most weatherpeople around!! :lol:

Edited by bananas

Coming across to support Ricky and Joel tonight!!

Just started having a bit of a sleet shower here about an hour away but don't no if it will be coming towards you!!

The track can probably take that even after yesterday's weather though??

Yep after all the sun this morning the top surface of the track could probably do with some water on it.

Coming across to support Ricky and Joel tonight!!

Just started having a bit of a sleet shower here about an hour away but don't no if it will be coming towards you!!

No the weather is coming down from the north so anything you get has completly missed us.

We've just had quite a heavy rain/hail shower, lasted about 15 minutes. Roads are very wet now, but looks brighter in the distance now, hopefully we won't have another one of those before start time.