British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
czechhero

Alan Hunt Memorial Trophy Birmingham

Two more riders announced for March 21st, Andre Compton and Zorro.

Official site

Can I just point out that a lot of people are getting rather excited about this meeting. :P:P:P

Craig Watson and James Wright have been addded to the line up of the grand reopening meeting on Wednesday, March 21.

Only a couple of days away now...

Zetterstrom, Compton, Wright, Correy, Watson, Pickering are all confirmed starters plus I assume Lyons, Werner, Sanchez, Ostergaard, Collin, Powell & Smart.

Leaves 3 spots, anyone have any idea who these will be filled by? Rumors suggest 3 unknown Poles, but I haven't heard anything.

So who's going?

Only a couple of days away now...

Zetterstrom, Compton, Wright, Correy, Watson, Pickering are all confirmed starters plus I assume Lyons, Werner, Sanchez, Ostergaard, Collin, Powell & Smart.

Leaves 3 spots, anyone have any idea who these will be filled by?  Rumors suggest 3 unknown Poles, but I haven't heard anything.

So who's going?

Three remaining riders are Jacek Rempala, Sanislaw Burza and Phil Morris.

So who's going?

It'll be nice to know which forum members will be there. No prizes for who's travelled furthest BTW ( anyway that would go to ex Brummie, Dan Forsberg, who's coming over from Sweden).

Is Phil Morris fit? He pulled out of the meeting at Belle Vue last night.

Weather update.

Today, up to now, has been cold and windy with a touch of sunshine although It is starting to get a lot cloudier now. most of the forecasts that I've seen predict much the same for tomorrow, so a word of advice, wrap up warm, in fact, wrap up very warm indeed, bring some kendal mint cake too.

Let's hope that the only water on the track tomorrow comes from the adjacent cut!

Good Luck to the Birmingham promotion and there loyal bunch of fans I hope that everything goes well for you tomorrow.

Wright, Lyons and Ostergaard as the top three.

Anyone know what race format is being used?

Hmph! After Craig Watson!

Watos not lost the last 2 individual meeting I have seen him in, I don't expect that trend to change today ;)

5 or 6 layers?! It's going to be cold :sad:

hope weather is good for this

welcome back brummies

Clear blue skies with no worries about snow/rain until after the meeting has finished. :approve:

Hmph!  After Craig Watson!

Pah!! No chance. He won't get to grips with the new track. :lol::wink:

Don't think I would discount Compo or Zorro to be honest!!!

There's quite a few who could go very well. I was just having a go at predicting the top 3.

I did quite well at Monmore on Sunday. I got all 4 of the finalists, but not quite in the right order.