British Speedway Forum

The top 3 will be

1 Peterborough

2 Poole

3 Reading

sorry for being stupid but is the meeting on sky tv anywhere as cant make the meeting

Really looking forward to this one :)

Crump and Bjarne may be favourites, but around Kings Lynn I don't think it's set in stone by any means.

Not knocking Rory, but it's a shame we don't have Bomber - Harris and Scott around Lynn would be AWESOME!

Really looking forward to this one :)

Crump and Bjarne may be favourites, but around Kings Lynn I don't think it's set in stone by any means.

Not knocking Rory, but it's a shame we don't have Bomber - Harris and Scott around Lynn would be AWESOME!

crump may well not be able to take his place for this meeting, if he does he may not be entirley fit but can't see him risking to much for this, it would be boyce for him if he is not able to recover.

But how can they be recalled, when for once the meeting date has been known for ages, What about the other Poles in the lineup? ok Bobby was a late addition but still......

Karl

Same old same old isn't it with the Poles? :neutral:

Still, I guess in their defence, they have re-arranged a few Polish league fixtures from Monday to the Sunday so as not to clash with the EL programme on the 9th and tha'ts probably the reason for the recalls. Doesn't help the Pairs meeting I know but... :rolleyes:

crump may well not be able to take his place for this meeting, if he does he may not be entirley fit but can't see him risking to much for this, it would be boyce for him if he is not able to recover.

Crump will WANT to ride - I think his performance tonight pretty much summed that up.

and don't forget folks there is the Mildenhall v Newport match just down the road at 2.30 --so why not make a day of it and come to both meetings???

I can see this becoming a complete shambles really.

Marks out, well he cant help that.

So Miskowiak is out, Kasparak is out, and now i see Matej Zagar is out, this is looking worse by the minute.

the way its looking i may change may plans for that night then and see what else is on the calendar

Screen and Steady still waiting in the wings??? For crying out loud is it too late to get them in.
Would certainly make sense SS, they must surely out-qualify Ippo now....? Or Lakeside even...? :unsure:

Considering going to this one. Can anyone tell me if dogs (4 legged variety) are allowed in the stadium?

Regards

Carlo

Can anyone tell me if dogs (4 legged variety) are allowed in the stadium?

well i've certainly seen the four legged as well as two legged there, and expecting tomorrow will be no different.

racejackets are looking good, the pits layout looking good, and the airfence borrowed from Eastbourne will be in place tomorrow.

looking forward to this, lets hope the riders feel the same and give 100%

looking forward to this, lets hope the riders feel the same and give 100%

Me, too and if the riders aren't, I'll cry ........ :D

May the best pair win :approve:

the way its looking i may change may plans for that night then and see what else is on the calendar

You're bloody hard to please, it's still a fantastic line up!!!!

Edited by Trees