British Speedway Forum

As i understand it Tai has got until he is 18 before he commits to riding for whichever nation he chooses, which in my book makes him perfectly eligible for tomorrow night.

So give it a rest Steve your getting boring now.

On the subject of Andre Compton not being ambitious enough to go Elite, what we have got to remember is most of these guy's depend on this sport for their living, so maybe it's not a question of lack of ambition maybe he feels he can make a better living for him and his family plying his trade in the premier rather than the Elite,after all it's been posted on this forum on another thread where some feel the Elite is a spent force so maybe riders like Andre and Chris Neath who has also been accused of not being ambitious enough maybe....just maybe got it right.

Sorry mate, at the age Tai is you Know if you either call your self british/England or Austrian simple as that!!!

If he becomes Austrian whan 18 hes taken the piss! I would rather see a young British lad have his place and be British/English rather then changing his mind when it suit him and gone though the British youth scheme.....

British Final Line-up: Edward Kennett (Poole), James Wright (Workington / Belle Vue), Scott Nicholls (Coventry), Oliver Allen (Coventry), Chris Louis (Ipswich), Chris Harris (Coventry), William Lawson (Wolverhampton), David Howe (Wolverhampton), Lewis Bridger (Eastbourne), Daniel King (Peterborough), Joe Screen (Belle Vue), Gary Havelock (Redcar), Lee Richardson (Swindon), Simon Stead (Belle Vue), Tai Woffinden (Rye House / Scunthorpe).

Why 15 riders only? Who is 16th?

Sorry mate, at the age Tai is you Know if you either call your self british/England or Austrian simple as that!!!

If he becomes Austrian whan 18 hes taken the piss! I would rather see a young British lad have his place and be British/English rather then changing his mind when it suit him and gone though the British youth scheme.....

Spot on.

When registering for an a.c.u. licence at whatever age it should be a requirement to state nationality imo.

Thnk's Steve. Do you have a spredsheet for that one?

What is a format this year? 20 heats + final or 2 semis + final?

British Final Line-up: Edward Kennett (Poole), James Wright (Workington / Belle Vue), Scott Nicholls (Coventry), Oliver Allen (Coventry), Chris Louis (Ipswich), Chris Harris (Coventry), William Lawson (Wolverhampton), David Howe (Wolverhampton), Lewis Bridger (Eastbourne), Daniel King (Peterborough), Joe Screen (Belle Vue), Gary Havelock (Redcar), Lee Richardson (Swindon), Simon Stead (Belle Vue), Tai Woffinden (Rye House / Scunthorpe).

Why 15 riders only? Who is 16th?

Is this riding order?? does anyone know heat by heat yet??

Thnk's Steve. Do you have a spredsheet for that one?

What is a format this year? 20 heats + final or 2 semis + final?

Przepraszam Krompa, I haven't taken any notice of the format.

It will probably be the top 2 scorer's going straight to the Final...and a 4-man race to decide the other 2 Finalists.

But maybe I should shut up because I don't know :P

And cec838...you're really confusing me now. Stop. :unsure:

On the subject of Andre Compton not being ambitious enough to go Elite, what we have got to remember is most of these guy's depend on this sport for their living, so maybe it's not a question of lack of ambition maybe he feels he can make a better living for him and his family plying his trade in the premier rather than the Elite

andre has a successful business outside speedway so does not need to rely on his racing.having said that he would love to do EL in a doubling up capacity but is prevented from doing so by some joke rules dreamt up by the muppet brigade(sub standard foreigners are welcomed with open arms...and cheque books!).therefore he rides in the SWEDISH EL instead!somehow this rules him out of a british final spot!certainly beats me (and andre is dusgusted too!).

20 Heats

Top 2 scorers directly to Final

Next top 4 scorers take part in Last Chance Qualifier

Top 2 in that go thro to final

Draw order to be confirmed at meeting

Can anyone confirm whether the super 7even website is correct and up to date, the order for the riders on there is

10 Top averaged british riders

Chris Harris

Gary Havelock

David Howe

Chris Louis

David Norris

Scott Nicholls

Lee Richardson

Joe Screen

Simon Stead

James Wright

British U21 Qualifiers

Edward Kennett

William Lawson

Tai Woffinden

Wildcards

Oliver Allen

Lewis Bridger

Richard Hall

It would be great if they drew the riders out and they came out alphabetically like that :P

The list on the BSPA site is the riding order.

(The one above, but with Richard Hall added-in near the end!)

And cec838...you're really confusing me now. Stop.  :unsure:

Dont worry im confusing myself lol..... Sorry mis read what you posted :D

Edited by cec838