British Speedway Forum

Scott to dedicate his victory to his baby daughter. :lol:

Entertainment – Autographs and photo’s with Page 3 and lad magazine sensation – Lucy Pinder!

:P:P:P

What a huge shame I'm not in the UK at the beginning of June :(

Has the lineup been announced yet??

Says on Super7 page tuesday 8th may which was 2 days ago!!

I will answer my own question the website has been updated and now says the 14th apart from Kennett, Lawson and Woffy who qualified from U21!!

Plus Lucy Pinder cant make it so Bianca Gascoigne going now!!

Edited by seanisnumber1

For anyone making the trip be aware that there is some pretty hefty work going on at the stadium which means that a large part of the upper terracing is currently out of use. :rolleyes:

I dont understand what they are doing to the stadium. Surely the winter is the time to dig terracing up?

For anyone making the trip be aware that there is some pretty hefty work going on at the stadium which means that a large part of the upper terracing is currently out of use.  :rolleyes:

There's time for them to get the work finished...isn't there? With any luck they'll have the sense to allow people to stand on the 3rd/4th turn.

Lucy Pinder can no longer make the British Final, but appearing for photo's and autograph's will be Bianca Gascoigne, star of Love Island and step daughter of ex footballer, Paul Gascoigne.

Wonder how many will turn up for this one ?

BIANCA GASCOIGNE

There's time for them to get the work finished...isn't there?  With any luck they'll have the sense to allow people to stand on the 3rd/4th turn.

I doubt it. On monday it looked like a bomb had gone off! The 3rd and 4th bend isnt insured to allow people to stand there, so no they cant.

No one seems to have done this yet so:

LINE UP -

Chris HARRIS

Gary HAVELOCK

David HOWE

Chris LOIUS

David NORRIS

Scott NICHOLLS

Lee RICHARDSON

Joe SCREEN

Simon STEAD

James WRIGHT

Under 21 Qualifiers

Edward KENNETT

WIlliam LAWSON

Tai WOFFINDEN

Wild Cards

Oliver ALLEN

Lewis BRIDGER

Richard HALL

Its an obvious line up but now lets see how much it changes over the next week. Hopefully very little. :)

I doubt it. On monday it looked like a bomb had gone off! The 3rd and 4th bend isnt insured to allow people to stand there, so no they cant.

I'll be there on time then I think. Have to get my spot before the travellers arrive.

Its an obvious line up but now lets see how much it changes over the next week. Hopefully very little. :)

I hope nobody pulls out. There's the obvious favourites, but so many spoilers. It could be an absolute classic.

Obvious? Why is Havvy in it but not Comptoin? :unsure:

Possibly on past performances?

Possibly on past performances?

Should be irrelevant.

TBH, I'd of had Adam Roynon in instead of Havelock.

Roynon has to have a reason to be there, as does Havelock and, to be fair, Compton. I just can't understand what on earth Havelock has done to be there, I'm sure the qualifying criteria were to be the top 'X' brits in the elite league averages, the top 3 from the Under21 and then the 3 wildcards. I could understand if Havvy was a wildcard, but he isn't. :blink:

That looks a poor line up,do the wild cards get in to the main meeting.

Poor line up! Theres 2 GP superstars, 2 or 3 potential GP superstars and then theres Tai! Not forgetting that all of these riders bar Lee Richardsson and Richard Hall are very good round Monmore!