British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Premier League 4 Team Tournament

SHHHHHHH :oops: No one's meant to know that :lol:

Anyway, I wasn't the person driving or giving directions. I was just a passenger :P

An innocent passenger that neglected to say 'you should go that way' or some such directional tip? ;)

How is Peterborough in the city, btw? :P

An innocent passenger that neglected to say 'you should go that way' or some such directional tip? ;)

How is Peterborough in the city, btw?  :P

Maybe I could have assisted, but we didn't have directions from the AA route planner to follow ya know :wink: Well put it this way, the EOES isn't well signposted in Peterborough itself, at least it wasn't the way we went :blink: In the end, our mate had to go into a garage and ask a Brummies fan which way to go and they were very helpful indeed lol. They got us there!

Maybe I could have assisted, but we didn't have directions from the AA route planner to follow ya know :wink: Well put it this way, the EOES isn't well signposted in Peterborough itself, at least it wasn't the way we went :blink: In the end, our mate had to go into a garage and ask a Brummies fan which way to go and they were very helpful indeed lol. They got us there!

Just in time for the announcement it had been called off, if I recall correctly. ;)

Directions may have come from a route planner, but they got us there. And I read them accurately.. Which is surprising, as directions, whether given to me or not, confuse the hell outta me.

So today is 30days before the meeting takes place, are we going to find out the venue and the qualifiers today.

2 weeks and 6 days to go!!!!!

Can anyone shed a light on who is gonna be in this meeting yet,as people are asking questions and no one will answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should every teams fans turn up and then we can decide on the day or what!!!!!!

Shocking organisation!

If anybody would like to enjoy a full weekend of speedway please note that the Mildenhall Fen Tigers are racing against Kings Lynn on Saturday July 7th at 7pm. That should be a top class meeting :D

2 weeks and 6 days to go!!!!!

Can anyone shed a light on who is gonna be in this meeting yet,as people are asking questions and no one will answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should every teams fans turn up and then we can decide on the day or what!!!!!!

Shocking organisation!

You'll be lucky, we still don't know what the Pairs line up is!!

Looks like Sheffield are to keep their place in this competition, and several teams line ups have changed.

This leaves a very bitter taste in the mouth.

Utter Bo**ocks in my opinion.

:mad::mad::mad:

Well it says the same line-up as originally planned yet we still have Sheffields team listed with the riders yet in the groups at the bottom of the page it still says Redcar...absolute shambles still dunno which team is in it really!!

Like the rest of the super seven competitions it's a load of crap.

Step forward Mr Chapman on a job well done..........NOT  :mad:

The only way forward for this competition is to go back to the old qualifying rounds but this will never be allowed to happen as Southern Promoters say these meetings dont make money

The so called reason that theres no qualifiers because of the southern tracks sucks. If they don't want to put the qualifiers on they have no right to enter the competion in the first place!

Wont Sheffield and Redcar both be ruled IN? Chapman, the idiot he is, surely wont stop star performers Havelock, Grieves and Auty from being on show - together with Kerr and Tress. The Bears have one of the strongest quintets available and to not let them in would be pretty stupid. Same goes with Sheffield. To be honest I think Birmingham are very lucky to be involved - not a dig at the Brummies just dont think their quintent is anywhere near as good as the rest).

Edited by RedcarRacer