British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Premier League 4 Team Tournament

Err a bit of a daft comment that. What's any teams performances at KL got to do with qualifaication for the fours at another track  :blink:

Just what I was thinking cos if that was the case then after the last visit Glasgow certainly wouldn't be there either!!

Sheffield can blame their woeful riding at Saddlebow Rd for their exclusion I think.

So based on one meeting!? Great :unsure:

Edited by tigerblues

:wink:

It's fair play to J Chapman to explain the seeding process, good to see from a BSPA member.

Sheffield can blame their woeful riding at Saddlebow Rd for their exclusion I think. 

what utter rubbish!!!

kings lynn will win this event by a country mile...now that their main rivals aren't in it!!!! enough said i think :wink: :wink:

Edited by The SAINT

apart from that when has he explained the seeding process, and when was it decided that birmingham would be seeded anyway?

Anyone know how long havvy is going to be out as think we might have a chance of being in the event yet!!

not the point.not how we want to get in it.what we really want to know is the selection process/criteria for being seeded ?????????????????????

So based on one meeting!? Great  :unsure:

Perhaps Birmingham were seeded due to location, enticing new fans to a big event and the fact that they had 6000 turn up for an event, just a few idea's there. I'm pretty sure the Brummies will hit 20 at Kings Lynn by heat 10, also.

If Sheffield hadn't been on the wrong end of 15 consecutive 5-1's, which is woeful, they would likely have been in the top 7 average wise anyway.

Don't worry EoES was composed of shale the last time I went there 10-15 years ago, not mud, the Tigers probably wouldn't have fancied it anyway. :approve:

:wink:

what utter rubbish!!!

kings lynn will win this event by a country mile...now that their main rivals aren't in it!!!! enough said i think :wink: :wink:

You obviously mean the team that failed to beat even a reserve on their visit to Kings Lynn. You Tigers fans make the EL Pirates sound sensible. And that takes some doing.

You obviously mean the team that failed to beat even a reserve on their visit to Kings Lynn.  You Tigers fans make the EL Pirates sound sensible.  And that takes some doing.

obsessed! you obviously didn't see your lot trying to compete with our reserves at owlerton the other week,hardly surprising though seeing as (virtually) none of the 6000 seem to venture beyond yow-land!

I heard sheffield were in anyway ,redcar should be out they haven't got their top two riders and chapman only has to look at kessler for stoke to show he is no good.

Get sheffield in.;

Edited by MattyHart

If Sheffield hadn't been on the wrong end of 15 consecutive 5-1's, which is woeful, they would likely have been in the top 7 average wise anyway.

and yet,amazingly,sheffields top 4 still average MORE THAN birminghams (and they haven't yet sampled the delights of tractor land!).that's what makes nothing about this crazy decision seem SENSIBLE.maybe if you could see further than spaghetti junction you'd see sense (like the neutrals on here have).

Edited by The SAINT

The Saint

From Febuary 1st the Super 7 website had that the top 7 averaged teams qualify plus a seeded team...what part of that do you not understand.......if you are 8th you are not guaranteed a spot...thems the rules

jaybea