British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Premier League Best Pairs

Semi - final is winner group A v runner up group B and winner group B v runner up group A . and obviously the final is between the two semi-final winners .

Looks a good field and although Somerset will be favourites they are no certainties .

so you have to top the group your in to get to the final? :unsure:

And lo and behold the line-up has appeared as promised today on the Super7 website. :D
And lo and behold the line-up has disappeared again..... oh dear someone jumped the gun?

And here's how they all fare at Somerset........

Zetterstrom 10.79 / Kramer 9.36

Holder 8.84 / Bunyan 6.75

Nermark 6.48 / Topinka 8.73

Parker 6.74 / Stancl 6.89

Wright 4.63 / Niemenen 7.40

Compton 6.77 / Ashworth 8.80

Havelock 10.40 / Grieves 5.00

Lyons 9.20 / Ostergaard 7.11

Woffinden 5.78 / Boxall 4.59

Correy --- / Pijper 3.69 (Correy has not ridden there as of yet)

So not exactly a favourite track for several riders really!

And not exactly neutral either!!! :rolleyes:

Zetterstrom 10.79 / Kramer 9.36

On that basis, they'll start as clear favourites without a doubt.. and looking at the other team's averages, I reckon Brum have got the best chance out of the others to reach the final.

on paper Somserset do look fav's but the oak tree track , does spring surprises like kylie legover beat zorro round there .

On paper its heat 15 everytime and zorro and kramer don,t always make the gate so not a cert .

I hope i fine evenings racing on a well perpared track and show the many new fans to the oak tree race track .

Get there early cause it will be busy for sure

Considering how well Grieves is going (look at Owlerton score) and Havvy looking on the pace, think Bears could get into semi-finals - after that anyone can win - although Somerset must be favourites IMO

I'm down at Taunton for the weekend of the pairs (wedding - NOT MINE :o ). I'm looking at taking in the pairs but I'm not sure how to get their. I'm staying at:

Acorn Lodge,

Wellington Road, Taunton.

Anyone like to give me a clue as to how to get from their to the track and back via public transport? Or indeed if it's possible at all, specially the return journey at 10pm or whatever time it finishes as, surprisingly enough, I don't fancy being stranded on my own at daft O'clock. Although the rest of the party would more than likely find it highly amusing as they're staying behind in the B&B to get assholed :P

No car I'm afraid as we're travelling down by train (it's a bloody long way from Workington to Taunton by car you know :D ).

Any help appreciated :)

I'm down at Taunton for the weekend of the pairs (wedding - NOT MINE :o ). I'm looking at taking in the pairs but I'm not sure how to get their. I'm staying at:

Acorn Lodge,

Wellington Road, Taunton.

Anyone like to give me a clue as to how to get from their to the track and back via public transport? Or indeed if it's possible at all, specially the return journey at 10pm or whatever time it finishes as, surprisingly enough, I don't fancy being stranded on my own at daft O'clock. Although the rest of the party would more than likely find it highly amusing as they're staying behind in the B&B to get assholed :P

No car I'm afraid as we're travelling down by train (it's a bloody long way from Workington to Taunton by car you know :D ).

Any help appreciated :)

Post a thread on the site Kev and I am sure someone will help you get to the OTA and back. http://rebelmike.proboards22.com/

Edit, dont worry I have already put a thread on there asking anyone who can help to PM you. good luck

Edited by swedebasher

We have just 6 seats available on Somerset's third coach going to Cardiff for the GP, anyone attending the "Pairs" and needing transport to Cardiff send me a PM.

I agree that Grieves and Havy could make the semi's but Havvy will need to improve his gating for the meetiing. He hasn't been the best gater when he has rode this season and Zorro is most times **** hot from the gate.

COME ON YOU BEARS!!!!!

Who is the "messiah"?

Shane Parker of course - everyone knows that . :D

Post a thread on the site Kev and I am sure someone will help you get to the OTA and back. http://rebelmike.proboards22.com/

Edit, dont worry I have already put a thread on there asking anyone who can help to PM you. good luck

Thanks swedebasher B)

Registered with the site last night but couldn't post as I needed administrator approval first.

Fingers crossed m8 :)

Edit: Still unable to post, will try again later.

Edited by kevcfc