British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gorgrel

Polish Fixtures

Hi guys and gals,

Does anyone know when the Polish fixtures are announced ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Cheers !

Nice 1..

i like to keep in touch with all the fixtures & results in Poland as well as Sweden.

Do you know where you can get the full team line ups for 2007 ifor the Polish leagues, particularly the top division?? :D

Guest Schumi
Nice 1..

i like to keep in touch with all the fixtures & results in Poland as well as Sweden.

Do you know where you can get the full team line ups for 2007 ifor the Polish leagues, particularly the top division??   :D

Here, plus a link to sportowefakty in the first post for the other info. Click on zuzel and it's on the right hand side. :)

Edited by Schumi

From Bydgoszcz to Ostrow Wlkp (where U21 Final is held) it is about 5 hours by train (about 250 km).

I've never stayed in the City Hotel as I'm from Bydgoszcz but I've had a pleasure to visit City Club (formerly Chesterfield) located below the hotel :) (last year too)

From Bydgoszcz to Ostrow Wlkp (where U21 Final is held) it is about 5 hours by train (about 250 km).

I've never stayed in the City Hotel as I'm from Bydgoszcz but I've had a pleasure to visit City Club (formerly Chesterfield) located below the hotel  :) (last year too)

Mateusz

Thanks for that. Have booked up to fly back to England on the Monday so we could see speedway on the Sunday. 10 hours on train is far too long. We went to Gdansk last year it was brilliant. Bit silly not having it nearer Bydgoszcz. I met you last year in the City Club, it was really good most of the riders were there. We were the drunken English crowd.

Ped

Mateusz

Thanks for that.  Have booked up to fly back to England on the Monday so we could see speedway on the Sunday.  10 hours on train is far too long. We went to Gdansk last year it was brilliant. Bit silly not having it nearer Bydgoszcz. I met you last year in the City Club, it was really good most of the riders were there. We were the drunken English crowd.   

Ped

You can rent a car??

You can rent a car??

Pedro might be OK renting a car for Ostrow but who drives him back :blink:

Checked the routeplanner 202km/126miles or 4hours 10 mins. so not much faster than by train ?

.................. Bit silly not having it nearer Bydgoszcz......................

That's being rather condescending to the good folks at Ostrow. I had the pleasure of meeting the promoters at the track back in December, and they are committed to putting on one hell of a show. Personally I reckon it could be one of the events of the year.

As an aside Jimbo tells me that the TP bookings are going very well across the board, and in particular our trip to Poznan for the Bydgoszcz GP and World U21. Indeed the tour is already near capacity, so if you fancy seeing both meetings and want to avoid the hassle of hiring cars / long train journeys etc, it might be an idea to give Jimbo a bell.

Edited by Mr Snackette

If anyone is in Bydgoszcz for the GP, and wants to transfer to Ostrow Wlkp for the World U21, please feel free to send me a PM.

We are hiring a coach to transfer us around Poland, and would be happy for people to join us.

Like TP tours, we will be staying in Poznan after the GP, and I have a hotel in Ostrow organised for the Sunday night with rooms available.

Fly back out of Poznan on the Monday.

That's being rather condescending to the good folks at Ostrow.  I had the pleasure of meeting the promoters at the track back in December, and they are committed to putting on one hell of a show. Personally I reckon it could be one of the events of the year.

As an aside Jimbo tells me that the TP bookings are going very well across the board, and in particular our trip to Poznan for the Bydgoszcz GP and World U21. Indeed the tour is already near capacity, so if you fancy seeing both meetings and want to avoid the hassle of hiring cars / long train journeys etc, it might be an idea to give Jimbo a bell.

Sorry I meant no harm to Ostrow, just the distance between the two tracks. I have booked my flight and accomodation in Bydgoczsz now, beginning to wish I hadn't. To be honest I wish it was a league meeting on the Sunday, they are terrific.

Ped