World U-21 Final - Ostrow, Poland

Aaah of course.

Hope the lesson has been learnt not to encourage these sorts :P

Rico :rolleyes:

Aaah of course.

Hope the lesson has been learnt not to encourage these sorts  :P

Rico  :rolleyes:

I blame Matt Davis :D

Really cant wait for this years trip, apart from the coach journey home after the Under 21's meet :(

(...) apart from the coach journey home after the Under 21's meet  :(

Somehow return journeys are usually that part of speedway trips we don't remember much from :P

At that time I'll be revising last things to my exam and it really p!sses off. That was definitely the last exam session I partied away. No resits next yr! :P

Edited by Mateusz

Roosters and 'Hotel Cali-ornier' watch out here we come.

Its getting really close and I cant wait  :)

3 weeks and counting!! (not that I'm getting excited or nothing!!) :P

How funny would it be to see Rod again

We should ask for another song if we see him especially for Rico :D

If anyone is requiring a hotel in Ostrow Wlkp for the Sunday night then please drop me a PM. Due to a change of itinerary we can now offer up some rooms.

Nooooo - it was awful. Think I'll stick to the beer if its okay with you LW.

And bubble-wrap all packed and ready to wrap him in. Some of us care! :D

Why thank you Sandie :D

I have promised myself and all those near to me that i will not be getting quite as carried away as last year... so hopefully i won't need the services of the forum mums to keep my spirits up this time around :oops:

What U21 meeting is on the same weekend as the GP, even the same day? I'm not meaning the U21 final either....

It'll be international individual meeting for Young riders in Tarnów (about 470 km south-east from Bydgoszcz). The meeting will start at 15:00. I don't know the line-up, but I've heard about some names: Casper Wortman (Danmark), Szymon Kiełbasa, Łukasz Kiełbasa, Maciej Ciesielski, Kamil Zieliński (Poland).

BTW - hot greetings for all participants of "crazy trip" from Bydgoszcz to Ostrów :D

It'll be international individual meeting for Young riders in Tarnów (about 470 km south-east from Bydgoszcz). The meeting will start at 15:00. I don't know the line-up, but I've heard about some names: Casper Wortman (Danmark), Szymon Kiełbasa, Łukasz Kiełbasa, Maciej Ciesielski, Kamil Zieliński (Poland).

BTW - hot greetings for all participants of "crazy trip" from Bydgoszcz to Ostrów :D

Thank you very much Mama.

You can now add Jari Mäkinen and Joni Keskinen to that list.

Edited by f-s-p

Hey Mama, welcome on board at last :D

Szymon Kiełbasa, Łukasz Kiełbasa.

Welcome to BSF Mama.

I'd love to have seen the sausage brothers !

Rico :rolleyes:

I'd love to have seen the sausage brothers !

Rico  :rolleyes:

One day Rico...one day you will ...maybe in the SGP's :lol:

Edited by tommy

Waiting for a piece of report from the virgin trip of Rico & Mama travel B)

I want to thank very warmly to all people attended in our "crazy trip" to Ostrów for the U-21 World Final. I hope the travel wasn't boring and You enjoyed the meeting ...

I know the crowd was huge and some people could have problems with sitting places - it was 1st such big meeting in Ostrów so the fans from this city really waiting for the meeting and took all the sitting places ... And besides them there are a lot of foreign fans and people from another Polish cities ...

If you have any comments concerning organization of this trip - please write it! It'll help us with next such trips :)

Edited by Mama

I want to thank very warmly to all people attended in our "crazy trip" to Ostrów for the U-21 World Final. I hope the travel wasn't boring and You enjoyed the meeting

Yes, I did enjoy it.

Thank you Mama for organizing it.

I know the crowd was huge and some people could have problems with sitting places

I think Ostrow promoters realized that because they issued a message to everyone who visited their track. The message says: thank you for coming...and apologies for any inconveniences (lack of sitting place and not enough programmes) caused. It was a lesson to us not to be repeated in a future.

Anyway, good luck to Polonia Bydgoszcz team in their efforts to win at Zielona Gora this Sunday.

cheers

PolskiZuzel