British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
21st century heathen

How many GP winners?

Simply question really. Never has there been an opportunity such as this year for us to have a different winner at each GP. Just wondered what people think. It's possible I think.

What price Greg to win in Sweden, Lukas in Czecho, Tomasz in Poland, and Scott in Norway?

If not who's going to be the first rider to win two this year? I'd have to go with Nicki as the most likely at the moment.

Any thoughts?

;):P

Well I think we could see a few different winners yet. Got to agree about Greg, I've had my money on him all year to win a GP so hope it's his turn to get lucky next! I don't see Gollob or Nicholls winning this year, I think Scott will really click into top gear next season. I know he has done extremely well this year and I personally would like to see him win a GP but just not sure it will be this year.

I can see Rickardsson winning another and maybe N.Pedersen and Crump. I think Sullivan and Dryml could do also, just depends on their injuries and how well they'll cope in the remainder GP's. To be honest, I'm not sure when Lukas is making his comeback, anyone know?

I still think the championship will go all the way to Norway and will be a fight between Tony and Nicki.

Thought there might be a few responses to this one. We could be in for a very close finish to the GP season if they keep taking points off each other.