British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Lonigo Gp

Yay well done Nicki - as they say - the dane with the total package! I am certainly celebrating the win from the large bet I had placed - yay!

Great GP, Nicki was just amazing - surely this year he is going to be champion - great efforts from Jagus - will definitely be a contender and also so nice to see Bomber do well - fair play to the lad.

Hope Scotty will be ok and fot for Wroclaw in 2 weeks!

have to say, looking at the updates crump seemed very ordinary, really thought he'd have some fire in him for the opening gp, beaten by hancock twice, who many have said year after year he's past it, and beaten by jagus, who is in his first gp!!!!!!

Excellent racing, but I was surprised at the lack of trackside medical/1st aid support available for the riders.

Carrie

Guest Schumi
and beaten by jagus, who is in his first gp!!!!!!

Not so - he rode at Bydgoszcz last year and made the final, but I agree about Crump. Nicki is just awesome. :approve:

Edited by Schumi

granted :) i should have stipulated that i meant first proper gp series, plus at bydgoszcz most polish wildcards have made the final, so well done to him for proving he isnt just making up the numbers. crump already 12 points behind now!

A great night for Nicki P. Has anyone before had 7 rides and 7 wins in a GP? Not sure.

Adams, unfortunately, demonstrated once again why he will never be the champion. Even Crump on a bad night beat him to the final.

And Sub Dude, your posts are getting so childish these days. I really think that you should rid yourself of that bee in your bonnet.

Great performance from Nicki tonight .

Looked unbeatable ..... totally different class from the rest .

Nicki was superb tonight and deserved the win. :)

After seeing Jagus last year in Bydgoszcz our Nikki said after the Friday practice - he was one to watch in the future, put your money on him - damn, wish we had listened to her!!!

Bomber also did us proud tonight. There is more to come. :D

And poor Scott - He really was lucky to come out of that with just a broken thumb. I reckon tmorrow morning he may find a few more parts that hurt!!!! :(

Pity about the track watering just as race lines were developing they put water down forcing them all inside again and making it greasy.

(The track reminds me of Norden in Germany just a flat Oval it was the same there in the world final when Egon Muller won. They put water on the track and the racing went back inside ruined the meeting then.)

GP tracks are usually poor and this was no exception. Nicki P on fire and worthy winner but it's only 1 of 11 ;)

Guest Jacques

I expect ,yet another horrid attack on Scott ....from a particular indivdual..but let's wait and see............... :mad:

Edited by Jacques

And poor Scott - He really was lucky to come out of that with just a broken thumb. I reckon tmorrow morning he may find a few more parts that hurt!!!! :(

Yes he was. That was a frightening crash, wouldn't be at all surprised if he pulls out of his next few meetings.

And Sub Dude, your posts are getting so childish these days. I really think that you should rid yourself of that bee in your bonnet.

He's on my ignore list so I don't have to read his drivel, but let me guess. Something to do with a Pole and a beggar? :rolleyes:

Thought Bomber did a good job, certainly on the pace and his gating was not too bad.