British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paula

Scott Nicholls In The Gps

Guest Jacques

SCB...I'm obviously out of touch..... whats POW???

me robo roo and reckles eric wil be there slurping on some more lager

p.s if scotty rides on his bike in the gp like he rides sophie then no dout he wil produce the goods :lol:

ill get my coat :unsure:

How do people think Scotty will do this year in the GPs now that he is going to become a dad? All them sleepless nights cant do him much good.

It's thoroughly shameful that this serial failure and serial beggar is in the GPs again. Has he no pride? Has he no shame? Has he no honour? Has he no integrity? Has he no decency?

It's thoroughly shameful that this serial failure and serial beggar is in the GPs again. Has he no pride? Has he no shame? Has he no honour? Has he no integrity? Has he no decency?

No, no, no, no, and... erm, nope! :P

I do wish him all the best, tho I'm afraid I'll be flying my Danish flag at Cardiff for Hans and Nicki :approve:

You're an intelligent young thing and not terminally deluded. You're welcome in the New Jerusalem.

:oops: Aww, I'm honoured :approve::wink:

No to all of the above in his job - and No to all of the above in his private life! :P

No to all of the above in his job - and No to all of the above in his private life!  :P

Crikey, a Wolves supporter eligible for the New Jerusalem. Whatever next? We'll have Poole supporters getting in next. But not rabbit - not unless she renounces Barclays Bank and all its evil doings.

OMG, it's finally happened, Subedei has brainwashed the forum :shock::wink:

Sub, if you were a Speedway rider (unlikely, I know, even Neil Collins retired at the age of 47 - there aren't any 800-year-old riders AFAIK), and you were offered a GP place by that posh bloke who is trying to ruin Reading Speedway, would you say:

(a) Yes

(B) No

Just a simple question.

All the best

Rob

My answer would be:

"Go and rot in hell, I'd rather eat my own testicles than accept charity from the likes of you."

Edited by Subedei

My answer would be:

"Go and rot in hell, I'd rather eat my own testicles than accept charity from the likes of you."

Sub,

Stop sitting on the fence... tell us what you really feel :wink:

All the best

Rob