British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paula

Scott Nicholls In The Gps

Always said Lindgren should've had any Swedish nomination. Lindback had his chances and blew them. Not as many as the British champion, but enough.

sometimes he seems to try too hard if that makes sense.

He is a great talent, there's no doubting that (imo anyway), he's got a natural talent on a bike like billy says, but he's never put it all together at the right time.

Always said Lindgren should've had any Swedish nomination. Lindback had his chances and blew them. Not as many as the British champion, but enough.

Well said! :approve:

Besides Fred's now got as many points from one GP as Nicholls has got from 3! ;)

As far as i am aware there are 11 GP's this year...and we have had 3...Scott has under performed IMO especially last night....however it is a marathon not a sprint...Save your catty im right your wrong opinions until that time...How are the poles doing by the way:-))))

jaybea

How are the poles doing by the way:-))))

jaybea

All above your hero. But that's not too hard, since only Lindback of the permanent fifteen is below him.

'toe'-'neen'-'nio' 

What's the H doing in there then or is that a Swedish thing?

What's the H doing in there then or is that a Swedish thing?

Isn't it a Brazilian thing? :unsure:

I must admit I always thought it was a bit of a play on words in homage to the Brazilian footballer Juninho! :unsure:

Yes, but Fredrik went into the qualifiers last year, but failed to qualify. Chris Harris notwithstanding, PK was the next-in-line for the GPs. Chris Harris was selected in preference to either PK or Fredrik. Let's hope F qualifies this year....he did very well last night!

Edited by Pollyanna

Only injury robbed Scott of a top 8 finish last year, with a clean bill of health he will certainly make it this year. COME ON SCOTT PROVE YOUR DOUBTERS WRONG.

Umm :D

Ah that kind of explains it then....so I suppose Lindback's nickname means 'Little Toni'? :unsure:

ETA: I just told my other half about the Inho thing and he said wouldn't 'Talentinho' or 'Chanceinho' be more appropriate?!!!! :lol:

Edited by lupus

Have to say I think it's a shame Scott isn't doing better in the GPs. I don't know how long his supporters will be able to use his thumb injury/becoming a new Dad etc. for as a "reason" for his poor form. It could be he's destined to be another Phil Crump - great for his team, but pants individually.