British Speedway Forum

Not everyone can win. People without talent can still lose out, I mean look at speedway - Leigh Adams has won some GPs, but hes never been World Champion, but that doesnt mean anything, does it? (I think I'm right.. if not, correct me.)

Sorry!!

have you ever heard Leigh Adams sing?

Trust me it is not something you would be cheering for an encore on! :wink:

So some people from X factor are on before and chas and dave are on in the interval, I know what I will be doing then and it isnt listening to them!

Oh dear. :(

Who is it exactly ?, if it's that scouse swing singing dwarf then i give up :lol:

Oh dear.  :(

Who is it exactly ?, if it's that scouse swing singing dwarf then i give up  :lol:

'Fraid so.

For next year perhaps they could ask Johnny Marr (ex-Smiths) to perform as he is a Belle Vue fan since 1973 according to today's G2 .

Well I dont care who is pre-match entertainment now.

We had a call today which means we will definately be in the stadium for the Juniors this year! :D  :D  :D

Richard Franklin riding then? :P

also got those par of brothers who were rubbish

Now listen 'ere! We don't all like heavy metal, rap, rock or some of the other modern rubbish that passes for music nowadays. :P

I liked the McDonald Brothers on the X Factor - they reminded me of the Everley Brothers from years ago. I also liked Brenda and thought she had a good voice, but I will agree with The Concrete Cowboy about the scouse singing dwarf. :lol: Anyway, he needn't worry because he's not going.

Edit...to make it clear I meant T.C.C. is not going not the singing dwarf. Afraid he's still entertaining us.

Edited by Gemini

also got those par of brothers who were rubbish

That's no way to talk about Chivs and Robbiec.. or did you mean Beesboybert and his brother?? ;):D:lol:

Richard Franklin riding then?  :P

Will the Under 15's be at Cardiff this year? , if so what time ?

I will agree with The Concrete Cowboy about the scouse singing dwarf.  :lol:  Anyway, he needn't worry because he's not going.

Edit...to make it clear I meant T.C.C. is not going not the singing dwarf. Afraid he's still entertaining us.

Actually Gemini, i've been made an offer i might not be able to refuse regarding Cardiff, i just hope Boots have plenty of Niquitin in stock :(

Will the Under 15's be at Cardiff this year? , if so what time ?

Yes - assume before the meeting but I dont have any details :(