British Speedway Forum

the mcdonald brothers will be the best music act on the card,and the best seen at a british gp.

remember where you heard it first.

So I know who to say 'you were so wrong, mate' to first? ;)

There's no way on this earth you'll get me out the pub for f£$%&*g Chico  :rolleyes: At least Bonnie Tyler had a nice arse for her age .  B)

I didn't know that was an option!

Any guesses on 2008?  How about Slayer.....

I'm still holding out for that! B)

What makes these X-Factor losers even worse is they've got something to do with Sharon ******* Osbourne. :sad:

I think they should have booked a Queen tribute band!!! That would have the crowd jumping up and down!!!

yes i heared the x factor failures would be there... the winners are no good either so i think ill be in late.

the mcdonald brothers god help us talentless brothers,

suddenly chas n dave seems like the highlight of the century!

at least theve had hits!

Damn best not tell my eldest of the change, he is at the age where they get into all these reality show things......

indeed,

my kids think theses looses have talent!

they even think big brothers are "stars"

I think they should have booked a Queen tribute band!!! That would have the crowd jumping up and down!!!

Nah, Queen tribute bands often make you think how much better Queen are. Cant even come close to comparing.

Damn and blast.

With Chas and Dave most of us will have recognised their music in one form or another and wold have been toe-tapping.

These wannabe's will be playing thier own music to promote their own careers - not worth coming in for

BUT - now I dont know what to do as we want t obe in there for the juniors!!!

Hmmmmm :unsure:B)

I went to the X factor tour show a year back when Shane Ward won it and we had a good laugh. Better than I imagined it would be.

Brenda is a good singer, Ray Quinn does a bit of swing, not bad, but those two Mcdonalds, no thanks.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I can't believe the rubbish speedway fans have to endure, its an insult. Can't we have something abit more rock n roll. :o

I can't believe the rubbish speedway fans have to endure, its an insult. Can't we have something abit more rock n roll. :o

They should have got Fear Factory, or System of a Down. Would that be rock enough for you? ;)

Of course, the legends that would make it immense would be the likes of AC/DC or Iron Maiden.. but then theres not much chance of that nowadays, is there? :P

Ray Quinn isnt that bad IMO... But then I do like a bit of swing. At least that isnt gonna be pop rubbish, something a bit different. :)