British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tarabanko

Polish Ekstraleague Round 4

re: Andreas Jonsson

"I knew that I had to win that heat. That I had to beat Leigh. And I did my best. Anything I could. I am the skipper to win such heats! But I went too far this time... I remember everything, every moment of this fall and I know I rode too wide...

I'm in hospital right now. I have ache in my shoulder and back. Currently we're waiting for a diagnosis based on x-ray. I'll let you know when I get any new information from doctors. As for now I'm very, very bruised and tired. And all I'd like to do is leaving this hospital, having a bath and going to bed..."

www.ajracing.se

/ update:

"As it turned out later, nothing's been broken! Shoulder muscles are bruised seriously but thankfully no bone injuries have been diagnosed. AJ's under way home now..."

The only positive news for Bydgoszcz fans today...

Edited by Mateusz

A very good tv match on Polsat Sport today.. Very nice to see Wlokinarz get well beaten up by the lively Unibax Torun team.

Kostek was a very happy man after beating Mr Greg Hancock in heat 15. Matty Zagar started awful for Unibax Torun and had two eggs in his first two outings and then he switched bikes and Zagar was in it again. Flyin Ryan was doing very well on his former hometrack in Cheszthochwa.

Well like i said........ :D tommy or someone else ;)

Briefly, one of the best meetings I've seen in some time on a slick track. Good to see the ZG team start to gel together and let's hope they keep the ball rolling.

All credit due to Wolbert who gated well and never looked back, Holder who was close behind Zengota retired while entering the 4th bend of last lap with a broken chain. As for Crump, it just wasn't his day. JC rode straight into the back wheel of Walasek and ended up doing a few cartwheels after which he got up no prob.

Edited by tommy

So the e.f was irrelevent then.Kevin had him well and truly beaten :D:D:D

Another big name scalp so far this season B)

Tomorrow he comes up against Nicolai Klindt.Gomolski was also supposed to be riding as was Hlib.I see Pawel has had to drop out(second time so far this season he hasn't been released by Gorzow,so it seems.Although looking at the line-ups he is in Sweden tomorrow,so a mix up with bookings looks likely).Gomolski looks like he picked up an injury yesterday :unsure:

Edited by iris123

Anyone have any idea where Kaj Laukkanen was from Gniezno's team last sunday. He was supposed to ride last sunday?