British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZKZ Kitten

Polish Ekstraliga 6th May

Unibax Toruń 0 : 0 Polonia Bydgoszcz

Złomrex Włókniarz Częstochowa 0 : 0 Atlas Wrocław

Marma Polskie Folie Rzeszów 0 : 0 Unia Leszno

ZKŻ Kronopol Zielona Góra 0 : 0 Unia Tarnów

Tarnów hasn't been very strong so far, therefore with ZKZ slowly getting themselves together, I would like to see my beloved team winning today. Fingers crossed :)

Apator wibrator !

Today we're going to war. The 73th Battle of the Pomorze region. The match begins at 18.30 cet. About 15.30 we set off from the stadium and go to Torun in a convoy of coaches, cars and the police :D

(All things being well) I should be home around 22 and will provide a full report then.

It's one of those days you count days to and wait the whole winter for. I missed derby in Torun last year so I'm unbelievably excited now :D

First time we beat them on 15 July 1410 on the fields of Grunwald, last time on 18 July 2006 at the stadium of Apator Torun. Time for another repeat :)

You get so agressive when it comes to Speedway :D Good luck, unlike you.. I always wish the best to my friends :P

Mateusz is not going to be happy when he comes back. It's 2 heats till the end of the meeting and they haven't won one single heat so far :blink:

ZKZ, however, are leading after 4 heats :)

Guest Schumi

Nicki Pedersen scores a 15 point maximum carrying Rzeszów to a 49 - 41 win over Unia Leszno. Is anyone going to beat him this year? I hope not.

What happened in the Chestohowa-Wroclaw meeting ?

Was it not supposed to start the same time as the others ?

Yes, it was supposed to start at 7pm. I don't know what happened. There are no updates for this meeting...

But hey....we won !!!! Again !!!! :DB)

Yes, it was supposed to start at 7pm. I don't know what happened. There are no updates for this meeting...

Subedei has PM me and told me that the meeting was called off. I don't know the reason.

Thanks Sub.

Edited by garf

Back. In one piece which is good.

A great trip and a great show made by fans of both teams. But the result is a disgrace. Only AJ and Davidsson did their job. The rest was rubbish.

Of course some riots but nothing serious happened.

Will write more and upload some pics and videos later on.

Congrats to Zielona Gora :rolleyes:

Back. In one piece which is good.

A great trip and a great show made by fans of both teams. But the result is a disgrace. Only AJ and Davidsson did their job. The rest was rubbish.

Of course some riots but nothing serious happened.

Will write more and upload some pics and videos later on.

Congrats to Zielona Gora :rolleyes:

Riots??? Glad you managed to get back in one peice then Mateusz. I know you Poles are fanatical about speedway, but do riots happen a lot at Polish speedway?

Riots??? Glad you managed to get back in one peice then Mateusz. I know you Poles are fanatical about speedway, but do riots happen a lot at Polish speedway?

No, you know - it's was a derby match so it had to be a bit spicy B)

Will write a full report from the trip later tonight. Have to update AJ's website now.

Edited by Mateusz