ghostie

Whos Your Tips To Make The Final In Wroclaw

What? Nicki not to win it!!! :D

1 Crump

2 Gollob

3 Nicki

4 Hans

That will be completely wrong though.

nicki won the last one so cant be greedy :lol: he wiil still be world champion tho :D

Edited by Andrew E

err....

Nicki

Hans

AJ

Crump

...but that'd mean failure for Greg, Adams, Hampel, Gollob et al ....so it's all about guessing !

I'd love to see Chrissy Harris do well, but riding with the dreaded No.1 jacket on his back, he could well have a stinker :unsure:

Anyway, as far as the GP game on here's concerned - It's very surprising to see that no-one's backing Matej Zagar ! 3rd last year at Wrocław, loves the track, in good form. Hmm...weird lot, you are :P

So, can we assume that your picks for the competition come from the above four?

subedei

so whats your view on the last 4 whos it gonna be.

Well, Gollob and Jagus obviously, since I've picked them in the competition. As for the other couple, Crump and Nicki P. So, I guess that my prediction is:

Jason Crump

Wieslaw Jagus

Nicki Pedersen

Tomasz Gollob

Edited by Subedei

Crumpy will pick up form for this one, he'll be as determined as anyone having not won in Lonigo when he was 1 of the favourites. Nicki P will be up there again I reckon, and I won't write Greg off this season at all and I expect him to be in the final aswell. For the other place in the final, I have a feeling Jagus will do the business and get there. Looked good in Lonigo and in his home country he should be even better.

My two outsiders Zagar and Jonsson with one reaching the final with Nikki and Jason with one of the Poles.

Crumpy will pick up form for this one, he'll be as determined as anyone having not won in Lonigo when he was 1 of the favourites. Nicki P will be up there again I reckon, and I won't write Greg off this season at all and I expect him to be in the final aswell. For the other place in the final, I have a feeling Jagus will do the business and get there. Looked good in Lonigo and in his home country he should be even better.

Sounds good to me :approve:

Here are the results of the Mecure Hotel Wroclaw jury

Having been to practice Queen Bee says -

Nicki P

Crump

Jagus

Hans Andersen

Sandie says:

Nicki P

Leigh Adams

Crump

Aj (but he didnt ride practice to well!)

:D:D

I came up with the following 5 to top score in the 20 heats (in no particular order)

N Pedersen

Hancock

Andersen

Crump

Hampel

Of the 5 I drop Hans out of the final

Crump to win Nicki 2nd, Hampel third

Aj (but he didnt ride practice to well!)

:D  :D

Like the current British champion, making his way back after injury, although Jonnson did have four rides for Bydgoszcz on Sunday and presumably rode in Sweden on Tuesday.

1 Crump

2 Adams

I hope so for my tipping's sake.

How are ya going young Ledge, have you still got my plonk from Lyonsy's testy.?:DB)