British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Great racing from Chris fantastic performance - that should silence the critics and doubters that thought he should not have been selected

Just going to crack a beer to celebrate :lol:

Well done Chris you did yourself, your country and Cornwall something to be proud of tonight. Well done mate

Lets hope our local press give him the coverage he deserves, I will be watching it again tomorrow to write a report. I fear that the West Briton and Guardian will only be bothered with Truro City FC next week.

very impressed tonight, on the worlds highest stage bomber stood up and made sure his presence was felt. obviously i'm spoilt because i get to see harris racing and passing regularly at brandon. also respect for the guy who imo conducted himself very well in the interviews

congratulations chris, you did yourself and britain proud tonight.ss

Brilliant stuff from Bomber and some great moves. Finally something positive to shout about :D

Well done Chris absolutely magnificent performance tonight - bikes looked very fast - Scott also well done on bikes that did not look as quick, lets move on and have Brian preparing our bikes get rid off Havvy or else you may lose your number 1 spot.

Guest Jacques

I can't stop smiling :D

and well done to Scott ...not bad mate, all considered :blink:

we're still behind you :D

Edited by Jacques

Bomber was great to see tonight around the big track in Wroclaw.

Chris is easily the best brit right now!

I've lost my voice shouting at the tele!

Absolutely AMAZING from Bomber.. From the first time we saw him at Stoke, we knew he would go far! He deserves every bit of his praise on here and more!

Some real gutsy determined riding that has made every British person proud!

Long may it continue Chris.. Well done! :D:approve:

i really can't wait till cardiff now,if bomber can carry that form on were really gonna have something to make a noise about for a change :D

well done bomber

His riding blew me away tonight, awesome stuff, provided most of the entertainment tonight single handedly B) well done to chris

Yes, I think I'm right in saying that the Final was the first time in Chris's career that he has beaten Jason Crump :)

He's beaten Nicki before, so that's a full set achieved B)