British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tarabanko

Gp 3 Eskilstuna May 26

Thank you Tarabanko,

I think we will now be able to find it off that fantastic web site you bookmarked.

Thank you Tarabanko,

I think we will now be able to find it off that fantastic web site you bookmarked.

Always glad to help if I can.

Enjoy your visit to Sweden!

I am really excited Freddie is the wild card being a wolf.

Come on Freddie.

Oh and come on Chris (hope he has another great GP)

Weather forecast I've checked looks pretty wet for Saturday.

Does anybody have a more local view or reliable site to try.

I am happy to keep trying until I get a forecast I like.

Have you tried www.weather.co.uk and enter eskilstuna, that says showers am not to sure if it means it will be clear pm or carry on raining :cry:

hopefully it wont be as this is the first foreign gp i've none in a while!

EDIT : sorry just realised that if you click on the saturday heading it gives you a full forecast for the day ( I can be so blonde sometimes)

Edited by mymy02

I dont care if it rains or not..

Smedernas Robin Johansson aged 17 years are paralysed from the chest and down + crushed shoulder and a bad punctured lung.

The crash happened on sunday May 20 going into the third corner at Linköping. Robin Johansson and Masarnas Anton Rosen tangled and neither of them came off the bike. They crashed into the fence at full speed and Robin smashed into the ironpost that helds up the fence, Rosen was luckier.

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Thats dreadful news tarabanko poor kid i know we all love the sport but it kinda brings things into perspective .My very best wishes go out to robin and his family at this stressful time :cry:

I dont care if it rains or not..

Smedernas Robin Johansson aged 17 years are paralysed from the chest and down + crushed shoulder and a bad punctured lung.

The crash happened on sunday May 20 going into the third corner at Linköping. Robin Johansson and Masarnas Anton Rosen tangled and neither of them came off the bike. They crashed into the fence at full speed and Robin smashed into the ironpost that helds up the fence, Rosen was luckier.

:sad:  :sad:  :sad: 

What awful awful news. An iron post holding up the fence, that sounds a bit dodgy. My thoughts are with the lad and his family. :(

What awful awful news. An iron post holding up the fence, that sounds a bit dodgy. My thoughts are with the lad and his family.  :(

its terrible that such a young rider gets his whole future ruined and that on the anniversary of the death of Tommy Jansson. :cry::cry:

Have you tried www.weather.co.uk and enter eskilstuna, that says showers am not to sure if it means it will be clear pm or carry on raining  :cry:

hopefully it wont be as this is the first foreign gp i've none in a while!

EDIT : sorry just realised that if you click on the saturday heading it gives you a full forecast for the day ( I can be so blonde sometimes)

the latest forecast from tv and SMHI.SE says cloudy weather during morning but sunny weather during afternoon and evening. about 17 C and a weak wind during the evening.

You can help Robin to donate some money, all amounts are welcome.

Bank giro: 5042-7053

Under the name 'Smederna Rehab Robin Johansson'

Tommorow at the GP there will be buckets out in the stadium were you can donate. The buckets are signed 'Smederna Rehab Robin Johansson'

Thank you!