British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
becky

Hi, Just Found This .....

hi, im new, just found this forum .... i went to hackney in the earlie 70's till late 80's when i married ....stopped all my fun ....

i was with a mate named jenny and we went everywere in our gold cortina or her orange mini .... mates with mark loram .... deano ....chris .... andy, who was my dream boy lol ................ steve verge who remembers him ? ...

anyone got info on craig, martin hagon's mechanic ?

god we have such good memories of this lot ...

i think i remember you, sharon (shazzybird) not to sure though. we were friends of june hurrys .....

also, i was a good friend of richard piggott aka sid from grasstrack ....anyone remember us ? be nice to catch up with a few

x

steve verge who remembers him ? ...

yep

used to ride against him, and i think we were in the same Hackney junior team once or twice in 84 or 85

Edited by stevehone

hi, im new, just found this forum .... i went to hackney in the earlie 70's till late 80's when i married ....stopped all my fun ....

i was with a mate named jenny and we went everywere in our gold cortina or her orange mini .... mates with mark loram .... deano ....chris .... andy, who was my dream boy lol ................ steve verge who remembers him ? ...

anyone got info on craig, martin hagon's mechanic ?

god we have such good memories of this lot ...

i think i remember you, sharon (shazzybird) not to sure though. we were friends of june hurrys .....

also, i was a good friend of richard piggott aka sid from grasstrack ....anyone remember us ? be nice to catch up with a few

x

Ah Veggy!!! Ran into him again a couple of years back and, as I recall, I think he said he was driving coaches for a living. Travelled with him to a few away matches back then - we used to wind him up when we pointed to road signs we thought were put out cos they knew he was coming i.e. "Soft Verge!" :lol: Good times back then. Wonder what happened to his mate Dave Whitta? Roland Danno stayed with the Verges and, being Roland, used to cause chaos! :wink: It sure was good to see Roland at Oxford earlier this year.

Bryn

Edited by Bryn

yer thats about write do you no how he his now wat was his mates name cliff ott  :wink:

yeah, there was him and Mick Fitzpatrick

ha HA I REMEMBER dave witta lol friend of smurffs steve smith ... remembers his bad accident at bradford ..... dont think he ever raced after that :cry:

thanks hun iv emailed him he proble dont even remember me lol but its worth alaugh x