British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iris123

Wild Card Copenhagen

Seems like Kenneth Bjerre is the WC.With Jesper B and Morten track reserves

with the right team alongside this young air to the throne, KB can dominate the world stage.

You are so right !

He just need to sort out his team around him.

IMO to much family around in the moment.

How strong are Denmark at the moment! Kenneth Bjerre is the right choice for the wild card. Too bad Jespers form in the UK isn't that good, otherwise he could have made a strong claim aswell. He's flying in Poland and Sweden. :)

Doesnt look like NKI has been included - which is a shame for him as he has rode well. I am pleased tho for Kenneth - he does deserve it :)

Guest Schumi

Surely has to be Henrik Moller? :P

Surely has to be Henrik Moller? :P

You might laugh,but i do believe that a few people wanted Leon Madsen as the Wildcard :o:blink:

Guest Schumi
You might laugh,but i do believe that a few people wanted Leon Madsen as the Wildcard :o  :blink:

Yeah, but I bet he can gate. :D:wink:

Yeah, but I bet he can gate. :D  :wink:

He can actually :P .Given the amount of young Danes in Britain now,it can't be long before Leon comes over as well :unsure:

Good call. He could make the final with Nicki and Hans.

You have to say that it looks as though the Danes are on the verge of repeating their domination of the 80's. Led by Nicki and Hans they have a group of young riders that are all on the up. The Aussies and the Swedes have riders the wrong side of 30 with a gap to the next generation. Even the Brits could be put in that bracket. The Poles are only good enough at home IMO.

Good call.  He could make the final with Nicki and Hans. 

You have to say that it looks as though the Danes are on the verge of repeating their domination of the 80's.  Led by Nicki and Hans they have a group of young riders that are all on the up.  The Aussies and the Swedes have riders the wrong side of 30 with a gap to the next generation.  Even the Brits could be put in that bracket.  The Poles are only good enough at home IMO.

Peter Karlsson is very much on the wrong side of 30, but otherwise the team is sure to be AJ (27) Lindgren (22) Antonio (22) and Davidsson (23).

The Danes are awesome at the moment though.