British Speedway Forum

Crump and Kennett riding for Poole at Eastbourne

Nicholls and Hancock obviously couldn't be arsed. Nice.

Edited by Chris

Now I don't know the circumstances but Scotty needs to take a good look at himself if he just can't be bothered. Not impressed to be honest.

Almost expected it with Hancock but not from Mr. Nicholls. :angry:

I suspect the riders who are now not in the lineup have other engagement eg Crump riding for Poole.

Dont assume they can't be bothered if something else more important has come up

Now I don't know the circumstances but Scotty needs to take a good look at himself if he just can't be bothered. Not impressed to be honest.

Almost expected it with Hancock but not from Mr. Nicholls. :angry:

So you take the word of one forum member that Scott cant make it cause he couldnt be arsed. And I doubt it was a post made through knowledge.

Sorry Alan but that is so shallow.

I dont know why Scott cant make it but Im sure he would have been there if he could. He is away every other weekend so maybe, just maybe he has a comittment in his home and family life.

Fancy putting them second- shock horror!!

Even without Scott and Jason, its a brilliant line up and I wold be there even if it were made up of Conference riders. :rolleyes:

Edited by Sandie

So you take the word of one forum member that Scott cant make it cause he couldnt be arsed. And I doubt it was a post made through knowledge.

Sorry Alan but that is so shallow.

I dont know why Scott cant make it but Im sure he would have been there if he could. He is away every other weekend so maybe, just maybe he has a comittment in his home and family life.

Fancy putting them second- shock horror!!

I am prepared to give Scott the benefit of the doubt and my first post might have been a bit harsh, BUT I think it might be nice for Scott to give a reason why he isn't making the meeting.

To be honest, for anyone to accept the booking and then go back on it needs looking at. (and I know it is NOT just Scott who does this, as he may have a valid reason)

Don't comit to something if there's a chance you can't do it, so unprofessional :(

I am prepared to give Scott the benefit of the doubt and my first post might have been a bit harsh, BUT I think it might be nice for Scott to give a reason why he isn't making the meeting.

To be honest, for anyone to accept the booking and then go back on it needs looking at. (and I know it is NOT just Scott who does this, as he may have a valid reason) 

Don't comit to something if there's a chance you can't do it, so unprofessional  :(

SB, its times like this I could shake you!!!

So long as Scott has spoken to Stuart and or the orgainsers I dont care why he cant attend.

I am willing to accept that he would have been there if he could. Meets like this are organised a long time in advance and Im sure like all riders there is an acceptance that things change - whether it be personal or proffessional.

Im happy with the 32 out there - just wondering where they put all the bloomin vans!!! :D

SB, its times like this I could shake you!!!

So long as Scott has spoken to Stuart and or the orgainsers I dont care why he cant attend.

I am willing to accept that he would have been there if he could. Meets like this are organised a long time in advance and Im sure like all riders there is an acceptance that things change - whether it be personal or proffessional.

Im happy with the 32 out there - just wondering where they put all the bloomin vans!!! :D

And I wonder how different people would feel if it was Lee richardson :blink:

Bet he wouldn't have "been there if he could"

Still looking forward to it :)

How on earth is the format working? 32 riders???

Very varied ability too, from GP riders to CL riders :blink: Hope there's some good racing that isn't too spread out but most of all a big crowd for Robbo. :)

Edited by Silver Bee

And I wonder how different people would feel if it was Lee richardson 

Bet he wouldn't have "been there if he could" 

Still looking forward to it

Very varied ability too, from GP riders to CL riders  :blink: Hope there's some good racing that isn't too spread out but most of all a big crowd for Robbo.

I also believe a few Southern track rides close to Stuart are hoping for a spin at some point too!! Personally I wouldnt bother - I'm happy go watch confernce riders but Southern track is just going to far :P:wink:

Seriously I hope it happens - it could be fun, knowing these guys. I'll hide the Jaegermister till after the meeting I think :D

Im more excited bout this than I am about next Monday :D

Edited by Sandie

Champions Chase format.

32 riders, after 1 rider each, goes down to 16, then 8, then 4. Something like that anyway.

Knock out format with 2 riders going out each time.

Agree with SB about Scott, agreeing to be there and then not being there is NOT good. He was still being advertised a couple of days ago :sad:

Edited by SCB

Why has the jump on Scotty's back bandwagon started? If he cannot make it for whatever reason why the hell should he tell you or anyone (apart from Stuart and the organisers) if he isnt going to ride.

At the time of advertising it did say that riders would be there commitments allowing.

Say Scott rode Saturday - unfortunately picked up an injury and had to miss next Monday's 2nd leg - we know exactly what posts would be made then.............Why the hell ride in a testimonial 2 days before the final etc etc etc.

Scott can't win in this situation :angry:

Why has the jump on Scotty's back bandwagon started?  If he cannot make it for whatever reason why the hell should he tell you or anyone (apart from Stuart and the organisers) if he isnt going to ride.

At the time of advertising it did say that riders would be there commitments allowing.

Say Scott rode Saturday - unfortunately picked up an injury and had to miss next Monday's 2nd leg - we know exactly what posts would be made then.............Why the hell ride in a testimonial 2 days before the final etc etc etc.

Scott can't win in this situation  :angry:

Well he certainly wont be winning on Saturday cause he wont be there :o:P:D

Why has the jump on Scotty's back bandwagon started?  If he cannot make it for whatever reason why the hell should he tell you or anyone (apart from Stuart and the organisers) if he isnt going to ride.

Scott can't win in this situation  :angry:

Think its poor from Nicholls personally. Would expect it off Hancock seeing as he would have to put himself out.

His other team members haven't a problem with putting themselves out for Robbo, but why not Scott?

Does he feel the meeting is below him? Chris Harris is in exactly same situation as Nicholls. EL final 2nd leg on Monday and important GP to come, but he has put himself out for Robbo and the fans, which is why someone like Harris is very popular on the terraces. Comes across as a good bloke with no ego whatsoever. Nicholls on the other hand.....

On a positive note i've asked if Lol Hare will be at this meeting with the Neck Braces & apparently he's gonna try & get over with the possibility of a few guys trying 'em out.Great if this can happen :)

Crump and Kennett riding for Poole at Eastbourne

Nicholls and Hancock obviously couldn't be arsed. Nice.

nicholls is actually riding in poland on sunday in the play offs and has to fly there sat for a team practice day.hope this clears a few things up.

Edited by In the know