British Speedway Forum

i dont know any scores! all i know is the result you imbecile!

Bad night was it azhdy? Hopefully in the light of day an apology will be forthcoming.....

An excellent meeting - with a high percentage of the passing being provided by the Elite League lads, interestingly enough! Robbo was wearing the biggest smile all night and even a lot of riders who were out in the very early stages stayed on for the end which was nice.

Had to giggle when Len was explaining to the riders before the start how everything was going to work - having explained the meeting he said that there would be no need to rush away once they'd finished as a buffet was being provided for all the riders after the meeting - Billy J piped up "Ah! Free Beer!" which made everyone laugh - Len's response...."no - I'm not that generous!"

I'd not seen a meeting run with that format before but must admit it was enjoyable. I did feel for the riders who went out following engine failures which happened when they were in qualifying positions though - tough luck guys.

B) brilliant meeting, hope everyone enjoyed the racing, lots of OVERTAKING :D now who was it who said that you cant pass at Rye House, just goes to show if you get quality riders onto this track then you get top class racing, so i,m afraid those fans that slag of Rye because of no passing, then all i can say to them is get a life & get a team of riders who can pass, then you can come to Rye House and give us a run for our money :approve: Well done to Bomber, and all the other guys, i hope Robbo enjoyed himself, it looked like he did he had a bloody great smile on his face all night :D

Guest sjl
i dont know any scores! all i know is the result you imbecile!

I think there has been a misunderstanding --- I was angry at the circumstances that prevented me from attending not at you. I apologise for my part. If that still makes me an imbecile -- hey ho I have been called worse!! :P:rolleyes:

Who says there is no passing at Rye House???

Well Id certainly say it was very exciting and close racing, one of the best meetings I have been to for a while.

The format of the races along with the pit bike racing really made it a special night to remember. I was really disappointed that Wato wasnt riding, but they had a great replacement for him - I didnt realise Nermark was that good round Rye! Apart from in the final he looked hot.

What an absloutely brilliant night this was.This was how speedway should be,every rider 100% commited.I,m really stoked for Robbo,he is the 1guy in our sport that really deserves such a fitting tribute.You could tell just by looking at all the riders in the pits they we're really enjoying it.Well done to everyone who took part,even if their participation was short lived they can still be proud.Congrats to Bomber & the rest of theBees &more of the same tomorrow night would be nice thank you :) .Also like to say Adam &Tai you are absolute stars.Sue i hope Adzhy is going to apologise to you,this ,is one thread that has no place for antagonism, you've nothing to apologise for.

Edited by colincooke

I don't really feel the need to apologize, but maybe calling you an imbecile was not needed. All i came on here to do was doing was congratulate Harris and Woffinden and you instantly ask for heat details. When i dont have time to fill out the program, because i have other things to do in between heats.

I'm sure if you was patient enough someone would have posted the details (which they did)

A very enjoyable meeting and an overall fun afternoon and evening.

Didnt get the text about updates until about heat 8 when I moved to go somewhere and finally got a signal!!!

And by that time there was no way you could have picked up the previous heats with a format that needs a lot of concentration.

Nearly £500 on the auction if memory serves and £600 on the raffle so thats a nice little packet to assist Stuart. The only dissapointment, and it isnt a dig, was the fact that the microphone wasnt working in the bar and Im sure more could have bee raised if voices could have carried further back for the ones at the far end to participate. But thats life - a goodly amount of money was raised.

Congratulations to everyone that put in their time yesterday to support Robbo. It was much appreciated by the viewing rabble :D

I don't really feel the need to apologize, but maybe calling you an imbecile was not needed. All i came on here to do was doing was congratulate Harris and Woffinden and you instantly ask for heat details. When i dont have time to fill out the program, because i have other things to do in between heats.

I'm sure if you was patient enough someone would have posted the details (which they did)

I think you have every reason to apologise as your remark was rude and uncalled for. This person was only asking for information and surely was unaware of the circumstances you were in. Maybe, Your Majesty, you woudnt be so quick with your insults if they were standing in front of you. Certainly not with me you wouldnt. For the record, on behalf of all the other decent Rye fans, i apologise to you.

brilliant meeting, hope everyone enjoyed the racing, lots of OVERTAKING  now who was it who said that you cant pass at Rye House, just goes to show if you get quality riders onto this track then you get top class racing, so i,m afraid those fans that slag of Rye because of no passing, then all i can say to them is get a life & get a team of riders who can pass, then you can come to Rye House and give us a run for our money :approve:  Well done to Bomber, and all the other guys, i hope Robbo enjoyed himself, it looked like he did he had a bloody great smile on his face all night :D

Fantastic meeting. My first Champions Chase and hope it's not the last.

Track was in superb condition, all the rain the previous night helped. Bomber and Johnno both praised the track during the presentation, so it can't be as bad as painted by some bitter PL suporters who's teams have been whacked again.

Highlight of the night was Adams ride in the final, up with Bomber for most of the race until his bike "died" for a couple of seconds, but there were so many good races it's hard to choose a race of the night.

Daniel Nermark looked very good until his final ride, Chris Holder was disappointing.

Special mention to the Coventry riders who gave it 100% with such an important match coming up tomorrow.

Biggest losers were Paul Lee, who was very rude to the pits gate man when arriving, calling him a ****, glad to see him bomb out early and anyone who was thinking of attending, but didn't..you missed a cracker! :D

Hope Bomber enjoys his skiing holiday ;)

Chris Holder was disappointing.

Oh dear the great white hope for Poole next year

Fantastic meeting. My first Champions Chase and hope it's not the last.

Track was in superb condition, all the rain the previous night helped. Bomber and Johnno both praised the track during the presentation, so it can't be as bad as painted by some bitter PL suporters who's teams have been whacked again.

Highlight of the night was Adams ride in the final, up with Bomber for most of the race until his bike "died" for a couple of seconds, but there were so many good races it's hard to choose a race of the night.

Daniel Nermark looked very good until his final ride, Chris Holder was disappointing.Special mention to the Coventry riders who gave it 100% with such an important match coming up tomorrow.

Biggest losers were Paul Lee, who was very rude to the pits gate man when arriving, calling him a ****, glad to see him bomb out early and anyone who was thinking of attending, but didn't..you missed a cracker!  :D

Hope Bomber enjoys his skiing holiday  ;)

And a few Bees fans to scared to watch at certain points!! Including Rory's last to first - phew!!!!. But pleased to say they all came through okay.

Just hope Harlow has survived after one of the Coventry team with pit crew chose to stay over last night!!!

And its a joke that Bomber has won the holiday!!! :D

The last holiday he and his girlfriend took was a real comical apparently. She was laying by the pool and he spent all his time back on the phone talking through the new yer with Chris Anderson. Apparently he doesnt do holidays and doing nothing!! Lets hope he can ski or attempt to ski!!! :D:D

:angry: Well ----- you seem to think you have a right to call a person that you have never met or known!!! An imbecile???? Come from essex?

Blonde by any chance ?

If you are that busy between heats is that because you are too busy working out which end of the pen writes?

I'm glad that other people from the area are not like you! I guess you are a student in carpentry? You seem to have a massive CHIP on your shoulder!

:mad:

:angry:  Well ----- you seem to think you have a right to call a person that you have  never met or known!!! An imbecile????  Come from essex?

Blonde by any chance ?

If you are that busy between heats is that because you are too busy working out which end of the pen writes?

I'm glad that other people from the area are not like you! I guess you are a student in carpentry? You seem to have a massive CHIP on your shoulder! 

:mad:

this thread is about Robbo not me you know :wink:

Superb night out!, Fantastic racing! Bomber was a class above the rest in all fairness. Tai was very unlucky! Adam was the racer of the night, superb performance from him. Nearly hit 2nd spot and had bike problems (believed to be magic box problems!) I hope loads of money was raised for the man himself Super Robbo!