British Speedway Forum

Where you gonna stand Dekks?

Next to his best mate Len Silver ;)

I know we should not wish time away, but I cannot wait for this meeting. May I remind everyone this meeting will go along way to help Robbo with some much needed money, so let's keep this meeting in the spotlight!

Does anybody know of any confirmed riders for this?

I hope it raises absolute bucketloads for the guy :D

quite a few were announced tonight at Rye, unfortunately i didn't hear most of them

Crump, Hancock, Nicholls, Harris, Iversen, Kennett, Janniro, Daniel King, Rye team and more to be confirmed.

Crump, Hancock, Nicholls, Harris, Iversen, Kennett, Janniro, Daniel King, Rye team and more to be confirmed.

Not sure now I want to come over now.

I thought there would be a few top name riders but obviously I was wrong!!! :P:D

:o Top line-up for a top man. Robbo deserves a meeting like this :)

Guest sjl

Great line up thanks for the information. Glad I'm going now :D

Says a lot about the guy if he can get a line up with them guys in it! I was planning to attend anyway so the line-up is secondary to me but this line up just means I'm looking forward to it a lot more now :approve:

Details of the meeting are available and will be regularly updated on

http://www.robboschampionschase.com

Is there anyone who knows what the entry fee to this meeting is.I have tried Rye & Robbo's sites & can't locate the answer .