British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mariusz Dubi

Ticket For Gp Of Germany

Think thats one gp i'll deffo be attending this year...shortage of tickets wont be a problem..should also be an interesting fight as to who gets the wildcard?...smolinski hefenbrock or one of the other youngsters

Tickets should not be a problem i will buy locally nearer the time. ;)

Managed to get return to Dusseldorf with BA for £80. Booked hotel in Dusseldorf for 2 nights for £100 and £20 standing ticket, so my trip to the German GP is costing less than Cardiff!

Edinburgh to Dortmund £122.96 for two.

Now looking at hotels :)

Edinburgh to Cologne return for £140 for two. Staying in Dusseldorf. Are there many others staying in Dusseldorf? Presume everyone is getting the train there and back?? :unsure: We get free travel passes from our hotel. :)

has anyone managed to get cheap flights sorted yet??

Booked them couple of months ago, Luton to Dusseldorf with Air Berlin for £42 each.

Edinburgh to Cologne return for £140 for two.  Staying in Dusseldorf.  Are there many others staying in Dusseldorf?  Presume everyone is getting the train there and back??  :unsure:  We get free travel passes from our hotel.  :)

Can I take it you are in the Mitte in Dusseldorf? Me and my mate are staying there, not so sure about the Japanese buffet breakfast though :P

Can I take it you are in the Mitte in Dusseldorf? Me and my mate are staying there, not so sure about the Japanese buffet breakfast though  :P

Yes that's where my husband and I are staying. As long as they have croissants and coffee I'll be happy!