British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tyke

Copenhagen Gp

Gollob had to go there, no contact on that first bend and he just bailed out.

Further evidence that the Polish referees are not to be trusted. :mad:

Would you like to borrow my glasses? Gollob was pushed out by the pack, the clearest case of all 4 back if ever there was, so how you can use that race to justify a dig at the Polish referee is beyond me.

Me too. £1 on AJ @ 50/1 before the semi's  :D  :D  :D

:o Those odds changed a bit from yesterday. He was 33/1 this morning, but 25/1 last night.

Can't moan though i still had a nice little earner.

Would you like to borrow my glasses?    Gollob was pushed out by the pack, the clearest case of all 4 back if ever there was, so how you can use that race to justify a dig at the Polish referee is beyond me.

I recommend getting a second opinion and maybes a different prescription, there was no contact.

I recommend getting a second opinion and maybes a different prescription, there was no contact.

Ive seen more contact from lord lucan

What a joke that ref is, Jonsson just rides through Hans knocks his chain off and that dick lets the race go on.

As much as I'm not very keen on Hans, the referee shouldn't have let that race go on, Jonsson clearly clashed with Hans. I would have excluded Jonsson. I guess if Hans had fell off, so would the ref!

What a joke that ref is, Jonsson just rides through Hans knocks his chain off and that dick lets the race go on. :mad:

Marvellous stuff! Sometimes good things do happen.

Expects a post from Mick Br*tley shortly threatening to sue AJ!! :lol::lol:

Hard luck to the snivelling (quite literally!!) little toad!

As Shovvy would say, happy days are here again!

:o  Those odds changed a bit from yesterday.  He was 33/1 this morning, but 25/1 last night.

Can't moan though i still had a nice little earner.

Tell you what where did you place that bet, i'll have some of that.......... AJ 50's.......... Nice one, he was 33's everywhere today!

I wonder why Nicki and Hans got a bit catty? Did I miss something?  :blink:

In Ht 16 Hans, in all his magnificence, rode Pedersen's torn face out to the fence and they showed , from the pits , greeting face up moaning at Prince Hans who just laughed at him . :wink:

Tell you what where did you place that bet, i'll have some of that.......... AJ 50's.......... Nice one, he was 33's everywhere today!

He's on about betting in running, odds were still going as the semi final was about to take place at that time thou jonsson was in the semi his price had gone out to 50-1

Probably something to do with who wants to be Top Dog in Danish speedway. :rolleyes:

You'd think after Andersen not making the final, he'd want a fellow Dane to win. Or perhaps I underestimate the competitivity levels between the two fella's...

Either way, liked the 'tip for Nicki - dont punch a guy with a helmet on' comment from the commentary. :approve:

In Ht 16 Hans, in all his magnificence, rode Pedersen's torn face out to the fence and they showed , from the pits , greeting face up moaning at Prince Hans who just laughed at him .  :wink:

Did Andersen a fat lot of good in the end though didn't it.

He who laughs last..... :D

Thats a bit harsh! It was a racing accident. bjarne went in too fast and couldn't pin it on the line, and Zagar wouldn't move. Correct decision to exclude Bjarne but to call it disgusting is going a bit far! :rolleyes:

As a big Matej fan I have to agree. Yelled at the telly when it happened but was calm enough to look at the replay with an open mind.

Did Andersen a fat lot of good in the end though didn't it. 

He who laughs last.....  :D

Ah, but there's still time... More GP's to go yet. ;)