British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
M08

Andreas Jonsson

A big well done to Andreas on his win tonight, he rode very well. :)

Yes well done Andreas, well deserved.

So glad Nicki got the second place to keep him well in the running for top spot.

Looks like Andersen got a touch of the boo hoo's tonight..... bless him. Gone down rapidly in my estimation tonight. :rolleyes:

Well done to new Hammer AJ. Shovvy et al will be worried now the Hammers have AJ in the team probably glad the Pirates aint got to ride against us again now until the playoffs.

Well done indeed. It turned out to be a good nights work after a dodgy start.

He certainly had a bit of luck in my opinion. He should have been excluded in the semi.

Looks like Andersen got a touch of the boo hoo's tonight..... bless him.  Gone down rapidly in my estimation tonight.

Why? He took it very well all things considered.

Well done AJ!

I thought Hans was actually alright in his interview, i thought he was gonna have a go at aj..but he seemed more upset about Lindback staying down (..and he had a right to feel upset about that!) :)

...Oh..and well done Morten on his 2 points!

:D

I chose to bet on AJ in Sweden and lost so didnt bother this time and I was wrong big time! Fair play to the lad coming from gate 4, he was brilliant and it was good to see another winner. Seems like coming back to England has done wonders for AJ's and Lindback's confidence :approve:

i always stick to the same bets. dont do it on skybet though :P

luckily this time it paid off... well for one of the riders i had anyway!! :D

Well done AJ!

I thought Hans was actually alright in his interview, i thought he was gonna have a go at aj..but he seemed more upset about Lindback staying down (..and he had a right to feel upset about that!) :)

I hate to say this, but I actually agree with you on this one. I'm well known for knocking Mr Andersen - and I took the michael somewhat last time - but he was obviously very upset and suprised me by being fairly gracious.

Well done AJ - if Leigh couldn't winit tonight, I'm glad it wasn't Pedersen.

Looks like Andersen got a touch of the boo hoo's tonight..... bless him.  Gone down rapidly in my estimation tonight. :rolleyes: [/color]

Obviously a wind up.

Obviously a wind up.

i thought anderson took the incident very well considering, if anything he as gone up in my estimation, he didnt rip in to AJ and on the phone he was even decent to the ref who to be honest is the one what should of been getting a right mouthful from HA, terrible descision from the ref not to have AJ out, when interviewed he was asked why he didnt go down and get the race stopped and his answer was 'its not football mate this is racing' please aknowledge sportsmanship from a man who was on for a GP win by far :)

i thought anderson took the incident very well considering, if anything he as gone up in my estimation

tend to agree :shock:

At last :D Hopefully he'll rock tomorrow in the league too! ;)