British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Sorry - didn't see the funny side, still don't.  Not big or clever to makes jokes about attempted suicide.

Am prepared to believe Ermolenko thought it was a joke - his opinion,not mine.

wow you sound like alot of fun!.

Guest sjl
Guys -what some people find amusing/funny/silly, others do not.  Opinions differ and that's what makes us all unique, and the forum special.

I promise to "lighten up" if someone can please tell me the real reason behind it.  Deal?

Not sure if I've got this correct but seem to remember reading in the Speedway Star that he's had previous problems with his wrists/arms that he'd had surgery on--- maybe the problem has recurred? :unsure:

wow you sound like alot of fun!.

You'd be suprised if you knew me - ask Lupus, Smiffy the Shifter, Dekker, Hagonshocker..... There are just some subjects I don't think should be joked about, that's all. As I said - my opinion.

Not sure if I've got this correct but seem to remember reading in the Speedway Star that he's had previous problems with his wrists/arms that he'd had surgery on--- maybe the problem has recurred? :unsure:

Thanks - that's all I wanted to know! :)

Oh lighten up, thought it was quite quick witted & amusing myself.

Me too. I thought it was the best thing Sam has ever said. Made me laugh out loud. :lol:

maybe he needs both

Class. :P

------------------------

I didn't know he'd been having a problem either. :unsure:

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? Extremely painful condition. Looked like that sort of surgery to me.

You'd be suprised if you knew me - ask Lupus, Smiffy the Shifter, Dekker, Hagonshocker..... There are just some subjects I don't think should be joked about, that's all.  As I said - my opinion.

Sorry Babe but I thought it was funny too! :unsure: I've heard far worse things from the Psychiatric Nurses I work with - and you'd think they'd be even MORE senstive to such things! :blink:

Of course you're a fun person hun - but we'll have to disagree on this one! ;)

You'd be suprised if you knew me - ask Lupus, Smiffy the Shifter, Dekker, Hagonshocker..... There are just some subjects I don't think should be joked about, that's all.  As I said - my opinion.

Sorry Babe but I thought it was funny too!  :unsure: I've heard far worse things from the Psychiatric Nurses I work with - and you'd think they'd be even MORE senstive to such things!  :blink:

Of course you're a fun person hun - but we'll have to disagree on this one!  ;)

Said it before - it's my opinion. And while I may not agree with everyon'es opinion, I will defend to the death their right to hold it, and to voice it.

I felt that I was being lambsted for holding an opinion that others don't - what one person finds funny another doesn't. Human nature. As you said - we have to agree to disagree - but that's what friend do hun! :approve:

Sorry - didn't see the funny side, still don't.  Not big or clever to makes jokes about attempted suicide.

Am prepared to believe Ermolenko thought it was a joke - his opinion,not mine.

if ermolenko has made a sick joke like that about hans IN MY OWN OPINION he should not be a speedway comantator just or not it's way out of line in view orf recent spedwyay events the riders injuerd and the ones who have died . :angry:

would rather have havvy any day over ermolenko. :angry::angry:

Edited by lady s

if ermolenko has made a sick joke like that about hans IN MY OWN OPINION  he should not be a speedway comantator just or not it's way out of line in view orf recent spedwyay events the riders injuerd and the ones who have died . :angry:

would rather have havvy any day over ermolenko. :angry:  :angry:

Oh god not another one..R u one of these people that get offended by words said on big brother too?!..chill,lifes too short