British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

actually ive heared the stitch marks are just tatoo's

he brings them out when ever things dont go his way so he has a ready made excuse!

People get too tetchy sometimes (I know I include myself in that too)

I have had friends/relations that have taken their own life, that doesn't stop me finding a comment made by someone else as amusing!

A few years back I was out having drinks with some friends and one asked if I heard much from my ex-husband anymore, I just looked back and said "well not since he committed suicide 18 months ago!" then I started to laugh! now don't get me wrong here, although we had been divorced for many years we had stayed extremely good friends and I was heartbroken when he took his life, however, he had a wicked sense of humour like I and would have loved my reply!

Normally the best way to handle something which is upsetting is to find an amusing side to it!

One of my co-workers this week had a call from his mother to state that she had her results back from the hospital and that she had Parkinsons Disease, without missing a beat his response was "What? you're gonna talk in a Yorkshire accept and interview well known people?" :lol: again, that was his way of dealing with that!

he brings them out when ever things dont go his way so he has a ready made excuse!

Nicholls should get a load then!!! ;)

Oh god not another one..R u one of these people that get offended by words said on big brother too?!..chill,lifes too short

no i am not one those people who even watch big brother biggest load of trash on the tv.ans posh panther your right i dont and wont tolarate racist remarks in any way shape or form .so make of it what you will .

r u one of those sad people that watch the trash bb :blink:

if ermolenko has made a sick joke like that about hans IN MY OWN OPINION  he should not be a speedway comantator just or not it's way out of line in view orf recent spedwyay events the riders injuerd and the ones who have died . :angry:

would rather have havvy any day over ermolenko. :angry:  :angry:

I think Sky should just show the races without commentary and put on adverts between chequered flag and green light :blink: It's hard to breathe these days without offending someone because of the noise :unsure:

Edited by Brent

People get too tetchy sometimes (I know I include myself in that too)

I have had friends/relations that have taken their own life, that doesn't stop me finding a comment made by someone else as amusing!

A few years back I was out having drinks with some friends and one asked if I heard much from my ex-husband anymore, I just looked back and said "well not since he committed suicide 18 months ago!" then I started to laugh!  now don't get me wrong here, although we had been divorced for many years we had stayed extremely good friends and I was heartbroken when he took his life, however, he had a wicked sense of humour like I and would have loved my reply!

Normally the best way to handle something which is upsetting is to find an amusing side to it! 

One of my co-workers this week had a call from his mother to state that she had her results back from the hospital and that she had Parkinsons Disease, without missing a beat his response was "What? you're gonna talk in a Yorkshire accept and interview well known people?"  :lol:    again, that was his way of dealing with that!

I agree as I always say these stories about my Dad who died 20 years ago. Smoking killed my father( which is true as he got hardening of the arteries, bronchitus etc) but I always say smoking killed my father as he came home drunk one night,lit a cigarette, fell asleep and burnt the house down. Another one is doctors told me that if my father had of lived, within a year he would of had to have one or both of his feet amputated due to the artery problem(which was also true) but I always say it would of worked out alright as the bloke in the next bed wanted to buy his slippers. I loved my father but a little joke always makes me feel better

Oh god not another one..R u one of these people that get offended by words said on big brother too?!..chill,lifes too short

Shorter when you commit suicide.........

would rather have havvy any day over ermolenko. :angry:  :angry:

Oh & Havvy wouldn't dream of making a sarcastic comment, have biased views or make a joke of a situation would he. :blink:

They're actually notches relating to how many times he's beaten Scott Nicholls this year

James :D

You'd be suprised if you knew me - ask Lupus, Smiffy the Shifter, Dekker, Hagonshocker..... There are just some subjects I don't think should be joked about, that's all.  As I said - my opinion.

Thanks - that's all I wanted to know! :)

Definatly a lot of fun...also wouldnt disagree with your point of view Mrs Bobbin...dont really fancy framework on my legs again! ;)

Having Read todays Daily Mirror on the subject. Mick Bratley is referred to as Hans Manager, Correct me if Im wrong but isnt Mr Bratley Co-Promoter at Peterbro now, and I was of the opinion that a Promoter or Co-Promoter is to have any involvement or Bias towards a rider.

Interstingly enough Mr Bratley was seen on TV in the Pits with Hans in Saturday nights GP, surley this shouldnt be allowed.