British Speedway Forum

Watch out for Greg Blair.

Just turned 16 and has been scoring big points regularly for the Bays this season at CL level.

cracking rider rides 2nd halfs at newcastle every week defintly one for the future this lad. Good luck to adam

Nobody has mentioned Benji yet, also watch out for Ben Hopwood and Joe Haines, heard Roynon name mentioned, I don't think so.

My prediction:

1st - James Cockle

2nd - Adam Roynon

3rd - Benji Compton

4th - Mark Thompson

Really hope Mark Thompson does do it as he was second last year to Josh Auty and from what i heard they battled in the final swapping the lead

This will really help get him back on track

Wish i could be there but can't get out of work.

GO TOMMO GO

Jack Roberts is the only name that stands out to me. How does he ride Sheffield?

Tbh I don't know if he's ridden there, but judging by some of the line-up he'll probably not do so bad.

Tbh I don't know if he's ridden there, but judging by some of the line-up he'll probably not do so bad.

Latest line-up (on the official Sheffield website) shows Jack's place has gone to Garry Flint...

Latest line-up (on the official Sheffield website) shows Jack's place has gone to Garry Flint...

Oh gawd...you can guarantee a fight now then :rolleyes:

Must have got his engine back from Paul Cooper.

Fantastic. What a line-up  :rolleyes:  :blink:

good heavens mrs its not the elite championship or world final :P:lol:

To be fair though you can get some good races in these but the forecast looks well dodgy, but i supose with stacks of free fixtures fitting them in shouldnt be a problem, maybe machin should lend jc the track to clear kings lynn backlog :shock:

good heavens mrs its not the elite championship or world final  :P  :lol:

To be fair though you can get some good races in these but the forecast looks well dodgy, but i supose with stacks of free fixtures fitting them in shouldnt be a problem, maybe machin should lend jc the track to clear kings lynn backlog :shock:

Wow another sarcastic comment about KL and JC, how unusual lately NOT :angry:

I am getting sick to death of the nasty comments regarding KL and our promotion on these threads.

Give it a break, get over it and move on :mad: