British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MAD 3:16

Event 2 tonight - Come on Team GB.

have to agree with you sully about crumpy. He is amazing, but i came on here to say how impressed i was by Norris. After he won his last heat the emotion he showed brought a lump to my throat. It showed how much it meant to him just to even be part of the team. Lets Hope that last nights fantastic efforts from the boys continue into thursdays play off then the final

Come on you Brits :!: :!: :!:

Brilliant meeting last night. Well done to the BRITS even though they didn't win. Was asleep for a couple of races after I came back from Reading but by the last 10 races or so I was fully awake again almost jumping up and down with excitement. :lol: Can't wait until Thursday now.

Guest DazzaTheBee2

yes its alrite sayin well done lads, but what have they achieved? nothing yet as they arnt even in the final! what if we have a poor showing on thursday and scrape through to the final? we all wont be singing the praises then we'll all be singing for changes!

yes its alrite sayin well done lads, but what have they achieved? nothing yet as they arnt even in the final!

What a daft post. The GB boys rode their hearts out last night, you could really see that they wanted to win, not one of them gave up and they all raised their game. To me that deserves congratulations!!

COME ON TEAM GB!!!

Congratulations Middlo Excellent choice of riders :P

The B You made me feel proud to be British last night whilst watching the meeting, I was screaming at the tv, hiding my face in places and even draughted in a few new fans (as I'd taken over their living room!) they now want to know when the next meeting is on as they enjoyed it so much!

Congratulations Dean, Dave, Scottie, Lee & Gary your critics have been proved wrong you are ALL worthy of a place in the TEAM GB Squad.

COME ON YOU LOT GET BEHIND THE BOYS AGAIN!!!!

Guest JY2003
Do you not like Lee Richardson or Dean Baker

I put well done Deano!Yeh i like Deano!He rides for Ebourne!Iev known him for ages!Its Lee i dont like!Sorry all Coventry fans!

Dave Norris...........Couldnt believe my eyes! What a superstar performance from the (normally) Slow Norris!!!!

Yeh well he proved you wrong and now you can all get a life!He is NOT SLOW!You dont like it when i mouth off the likes of CLUMPY,GRUMPY,oh yeh CRUMPY thats it! :D !So get a life all you fans that take the p155 off him!END OFF!

Guest DazzaTheBee2

i didnt say they didnt ride their hearts out but lets just look at the facts, what if we have a crap performance thursday!?!? only time will tell

JY2003 really think you should calm down a bit, your getting angry over something that not there ;) you're making a fool of yourself with what you are writing, read through the posts again and maybe adjust your post to be less offensive before a full scale war starts up :P

Don't ya just hate it when someone writes this:-

Slow Norris,NO DONT THINK SO!STOP MOUTHIN HIM OFF !Go GB!Go GB !Go DK!Go DK! ! says:

Dont think so somehow!

Slow Norris,NO DONT THINK SO!STOP MOUTHIN HIM OFF !Go GB!Go GB !Go DK!Go DK! ! says:

I can write what i want when i want and where i want because everyone calls norris the SLOW Norris and he aint slow

JY Grow Up!

Great Britian gave 100% last night, could not ask for more.

I think we do have a great chance in the race-off on Thursday, then give the other teams a big scare in the final, we could even win it, with a little bit of luck that all teams need.

Very well done to the Brits. I'll be honest I wasn't convinced by the choice of Deano, Havy, and Floppy, but how wrong can you be, they got much closer than I expected. Lee was fantastic, and Scotty did his bit. Floppy was sensational.

Sadly this is where reality must set in. We only got so close because of the joker, which is a ridiculous rule. From the Aussies point of view, what a time for Todds chain to come off. Havy gave it everything but wasn't on the pace of the Aussies, and only Matej out of the other two teams was anywhere near on the pace, so beating them is nothing to shout about. Deano had one outstanding ride to pass Todd, but apart from that he only really outpaced the 'also rans'. The play off is going to be very tough. Either, Sweden or Poland, Czecho, Finland(?). There are a lot of riders there who can take points off us. It's going to be very close, and very hard.

Riders of the competition so far.

Jason C, Leigh, Lee, Nicki have all been as superb as you'd expect.

Apart from them I'd like to give a special mention to David N, Jason L, Matej Z, Joonas K, Bo Brhel. I think all those riders have riden better than we might have expected.

;):P

Apart from them I'd like to give a special mention to David N, Jason L, Matej Z, Joonas K, Bo Brhel. I think all those riders have riden better than we might have expected.

These two have to be two of the best young internationals in the world today - I hope they get GP places in the next couple of years.

Are either of them in the final at Poole on the 17th?

The British boys rode their socks off last night, and fully deserve all the credit they've received from the supporters.

From the play-offs, I expect Poland and Britain to qualify for the final, eliminating Czecho and two also-rans.

Sam.

These two have to be two of the best young internationals in the world today - I hope they get GP places in the next couple of years.

Are either of them in the final at Poole on the 17th?

They are the reserves!

They could get in with all the injuries going around as well as the Billy Janniro situation!

Joonas RULES!!!!!

Ive been saying this for 2years................Glad everyone else is catching up! :D

Id like to think that Team GB can make it through to the Finals.I don't think we have a realistic chance of winning the event,and to be honest i don't care as long as the Guys show the same level of passion,pride and commitment to the cause as they did last night.

I wonder if we'd have finished second last night if the Americans had been there????

It's a shame they weren't as it would have been one hell of a meeting then!!